Trading System by Xard777 - page 151

!FT mcode

ismael360:
The Arrows are Xards !FT mCODE. they are included in the rar file.

I've looked at the last few rar files, as well as the links to rar files, but have been unsuccessful in locating this indicator. I'm sure its somewhere but I just can't find it. Could someone post the individual indicator?? Thanks.

michaelB:
I've looked at the last few rar files, as well as the links to rar files, but have been unsuccessful in locating this indicator. I'm sure its somewhere but I just can't find it. Could someone post the individual indicator?? Thanks.

Dear michaelB

Never heard of !FTmCode,

I guess you are looking for this

Dan

P Let us know if it is what you are looking for

ismael360 !FT mcode

In post 1493, ismael360 posted a chart with arrows.

Then in post 1499, ismael360 called these arrows the !TF mcode indicator.

This is the indicator I'm looking for. Thanks.

so those repaints?

golden1:
Does anyone know if the Xard LSMA trend, Xard Crossover V2

and/or the Xard SSA are repainting closed bars?

Not judging, I just need to know for a system I am

creating with these fine tools..thanks for

help!

Brian

so those repaints?

vladutz112:
so those repaints?

it does not repaint...it recalculates...

!FTmCode

!FTmCode posted here.

Don't take these arrows as a trigger signal. In other words don't see an arrow pop up and jump in. Look at these kinda the same way you would the semafor.

You see one a arrow pointing down pop up then it's a heads up to start to look for conditions that might give you an oppurtunity to take a sell order entry.

If you see a arrow pointing up then you might want to start looking for things to come together so to take a buy entry. That's all. kinda like a warning for what may come up later, and it may not.

I like the way Xard had the trendlines auto drawn perfectly. It help out allot. I personally wait for the candle to open past the trendline and for entry conditions to be met before entering.

Files:
ft_mcode.mq4  4 kb

just and example

Here is an example. I opened the currency chart template for the 1hr. This has all my automatic trendlines going.

I then plave the !FT_Code arrows on the chart. In this example I set the FT_Code to 41 so they won't be so sensitive.

And next I place the !FT_ema_set_2 indicator on the chart. This is the MA cross indicator. And it would look something like the picture below.

The first thing I do is wait for !FT_Code to pop up and look for and conditions to be met in the direction of that arrow.

So If I get a arrow point down then I'm looking for certain things to come together to take a short and if an arrow pointing up were hopeing for conditions to give us a long entry afterwards.

So if a arrow is pointing down then the first thing would be to make sure a candle has opened past the trendline. The candle needs to open past the trendline, and ussually it the trendline that is touching the previous !FT_Code pointing in the opposite direction.

Once you got past the trendline then you need to make sure proper conditions are met from any of your other filters that you are using. What ever ones you decide to use.

And then you use the !FT_EMA_SET_2 as a trigger. (This is just an example.) So you now look for an MA cross entry towards the direction the !FT_Code is pointing towards. And take any other entries towards the last !FT_Code that come up after if the proper conditions at met.

And of course always trade towards the trend and use good money management.

Files:

ismael360

Thank you for the indicator and sample chart with detailed explanation.

Looks like we also need Sefcdotpasangan to go with mcode.

After attaching the indicator !FT_mCode, the following error appears--

Cannot open file Sefcdotpasangan.ex4

ismael360:
Here is an example. I opened the currency chart template for the 1hr. This has all my automatic trendlines going.

I then plave the !FT_Code arrows on the chart. In this example I set the FT_Code to 41 so they won't be so sensitive.

And next I place the !FT_ema_set_2 indicator on the chart. This is the MA cross indicator. And it would look something like the picture below.

The first thing I do is wait for !FT_Code to pop up and look for and conditions to be met in the direction of that arrow.

So If I get a arrow point down then I'm looking for certain things to come together to take a short and if an arrow pointing up were hopeing for conditions to give us a long entry afterwards.

So if a arrow is pointing down then the first thing would be to make sure a candle has opened past the trendline. The candle needs to open past the trendline, and ussually it the trendline that is touching the previous !FT_Code pointing in the opposite direction.

Once you got past the trendline then you need to make sure proper conditions are met from any of your other filters that you are using. What ever ones you decide to use.

And then you use the !FT_EMA_SET_2 as a trigger. (This is just an example.) So you now look for an MA cross entry towards the direction the !FT_Code is pointing towards. And take any other entries towards the last !FT_Code that come up after if the proper conditions at met.

And of course always trade towards the trend and use good money management.

Hi Ismael,

Could you also please post your trendline indicator. Many thanks. Also could you tell me if the code indi repaints - i tried to use it on the simulator, but it wouldn't show.

Pauluk:
Hi Ismael, Could you also please post your trendline indicator. Many thanks. Also could you tell me if the code indi repaints - i tried to use it on the simulator, but it wouldn't show.

Dear Paulk

This is what you need?

Files:
Reason: