Discussing conflicts between programmers and customers. A discussion of ambiguous situations between the programmer and the client, and a rating of the most conflicted programmer performers.

Conflicts with programmers.

The article is still being written and the tribunal is now ruling against the client. In this thread I would like to bring together anyone who has had any problems in dealing with programmers.

Bormotun:
In this thread I would like to gather anyone who has had any problems communicating with programmers.

I have.

what to do now?

Are there any conflicts?

Interesting to read the article.......

I would not separate the conflicts specifically between programmers and customers, in my opinion, conflicts arise from lack of skills in proper communication in general, and programming is basically a special case here, the more so there is no need to make a public shaming post on it there is moderation, bans and board owner policy - justice within the forum - their prerogative

I wonder - why is such a fresh nickname interested in such a deep topic, and/or does/was he/she have another login?

sergeev:

I have.

what do we do now?

Tell us about your case, it would be interesting, especially as I know that you are a programmer.

IvanIvanov:

Are there any conflicts?

Interesting to read the article.......

I would not separate the conflicts specifically between programmers and customers, in my opinion, conflicts arise from lack of skills in proper communication in general, and programming is basically a special case here, the more so there is no need to arrange a public embarrassment post on it there is moderation, bans and policies of forum owners - justice within the forum - their prerogative

I wonder - why is such a fresh nick interested in such a deep topic, and/or has/had another login?

1.Nick is fresh because I ordered through this service for the first time, but in general I have experience of orders.

2. Indeed, affects the lack of communication skills and weak link here is the customer, for this reason I think it is necessary to tell customers what are the nuances to protect them from repeating mistakes.

3. We have mixed feelings about local justice, but I think a public discussion of emerging situations will be interesting to all.

4. At the moment the client does not have many criteria for selecting a future performer, the main one is the number of orders placed. As it turned out the number of orders is a stick on both ends and is the other side of the "fruitfulness" I want to share, I think such a criterion as a conflict will be very useful and to some extent balance the quantitative criterion.

Bormotun:
Tell us your case, it'll be interesting

I'm going to tell this story, I'm going to lie and let them clean it up later.

What are you going to do about it?

Do you want a public lawsuit or do you want to pay for a killer?

Bormotun:

1.Nick is fresh because this is the first time I ordered through this service, but in general I have experience of orders.

2. Really affects the lack of communication skills and the weak link here is the customer, that is why I think it is necessary to tell customers what are the nuances to protect them from repeating mistakes.

OK, why don't we start with your story?

sergeev:

расскажу щаз такое, навру с три короба, пусть потом отмываются.

что вы потом с этим делать будете? 

в суд подадим общественный иск? или на услуги киллера скинемся?

sergeev
:

I'm going to tell a story, I'm going to lie and let them clean it up later.

What are you going to do about it?

Go to court and sue the public? Or pay for a killer?

You're against the publicity of this side of communication, I wonder why?

Bormotun:
You are against the publicity of this side of communication, I wonder why?

I'm not against the publicity of someone else's problems, so there's no why not.

But I don't understand why you need other people's problems in addition to your own? What are you going to do with them?

sergeev:

I don't mind the publicity of someone else's problems, so there's no why not.

But I don't understand - why do you need other people's problems in addition to your own? what will you do with them? I listed the options above.

For experience, forewarned is forearmed. Also, I don't think there is a community of customers here and they are left alone with their problems.

Reason: