RentaSignal Service Website: How to use RAS - page 5

Can I trade many signals by different fixed lot size?

For example, I subscribed to the signal 123 and the signal 1234. Can I trade the signal 123 by fixed lot size = 0.04 and the signal 1234 by fixed lot size = 0.05?

Yes, RAS EA 2.01 was uploaded.

This options//feature is available for RAS versions started with 2.01.

How can I set different fixed lot size values for separated signals?

You can set fixed lot for ALL the SIGNALS.

And after that - use lot multiplier for every signal

to have separated fixed lot sizes for every signal.

I want to ask the question about RAS and receive support. Can I ask here on TSD forum, or it is better for me to go to RAS support directly. Can I call by phone, use email, what is the simple procedure to receive the support every time I want/need it?

read this thread:

Rentasignal Support and Process

newdigital:
Clones are automatic buyers.

Moderator of RAS can install the clones for some particular signal IDs according to the sellers'/buyers' requests, or for top rated signals. Clones are working for some period of time.

If the clone is installed for some ID so you can always find it in stats page.

Read more about the clones here: Clones | Rent a Signal

MT4 "clone" accounts provided by FXCM and supported by Boston Technologies.

So, for now - all the clones for RAS service are going to be transferred to FXCM broker's accounts.

What is the vendor's reported lot size and how can I set my reported lot size? Why do I need to know about it?

Read explanation started from this page https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179175 till this page https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179175

I see stp parameter in RAS EA. What is it? How can I know - should I use it as the true or not in RAS EA's input: my broker/account is ECN/stp or not?

Read this post.

I am the vendor (signal provider) and my signal was disactivated (seems - it was done automatically by RAS service). What to do and why?

The signal can be disactivated automatically for some reasons: vendor changed broker's account or the broker, because of some days inactivity (no any trades were open/close for some days - it is 15 days for now), and for some other discovered reasons.

In this case - the vendors should go to RAS support to ask about activation.

The subscribers can use/trade inactive signals with no problem at all. Read more here.

newdigital:
I see stp parameter in RAS EA. What is it? How can I know - should I use it as the true or not in RAS EA's input: my broker/account is ECN/stp or not? Read this post.

I want to know in general: what is NDD, ECN and STP? Which brokers are NDD, ECN and STP and what does it mean for me and my trading?

Read this small page:

ECN brokers list | ECN/STP Forex brokers

Will RAS EA open the order with less than minimum proposed by the broker? For example, min lot size for my broker is 0.1 so will RAS EA opens the orders in case the vendor is sending lot size less than 0.1 to me?

read this reply:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179175/page57

How to activate your signal.

Updated procedure.

read this post.

Reason: