Hi fxexcellent,

I just sent email to you.

Check your email please.

--------

Hi fxtrader625,

I sent PM to you now.

Signal version

Hi newdigital,

Thanks for the approval. I would like to suggest the possibility of updating the signal name to represent new versions. For example, my signal was registered as version 3.6. Now I am running it under version 3.8. I change it periodically as I make improvements and maybe it would be interesting that this could reflect in the RAS site.

Regards.

Name of the signal?

I can change it.

You may give PM to me with ID number and new name and I will change.

Just for information:

I am contacting with all the sellers separatedly asking same questions. If you are tester/seller/signal provider with RAS and I did not contact with you so send PM to me or make post here on this thread. It is necessary to do before the service will run officially (somewhere in January i hope).

Jairo:
Hi newdigital,

Thanks for the approval. I would like to suggest the possibility of updating the signal name to represent new versions. For example, my signal was registered as version 3.6. Now I am running it under version 3.8. I change it periodically as I make improvements and maybe it would be interesting that this could reflect in the RAS site.

Regards.

Or you mean the members should edit their signals with name?

Yes, it is good idea.

I will ask the developers.

Yes, the user changing the version part of the name. That's the idea.

newdigital:
Or you mean the members should edit their signals with name?

Yes, it is good idea.

I will ask the developers.

People are using different lot size: 0.01 or 1 ... I saw 5 and 10 ... in this case the members will use big lot size to the the first in ranking ...

Anyway, best in pips is not the best in general ...

I do not think that someone will buy the signals (if it is for money) without looking at the stats first.

ND,

Question: Don't you think the default ranking should arrange the various paid and free signals by dollars of profit for the week?....then the user/viewer can change it to rank in PIPS if needed?....

The point is....the dollars in profit for the week is the most important in this case and the RAS home page should reveal who is best by dollars by default....the change should be made with secondary importance such as PIPS earned that week with the sort function from the column headers.

ES

P.S. Currently what we have is PIPS for the week as default when you click on the signals tab at the top....perhaps you want to use cookies for each visitor to know what sort function they want?...but I still think it is best to use profit in dollars for the week to show the most profitable signal vendor for the first time visitor.

Default ranking by dollar I think is a good idea. Or maybe by annual ROE. This would take into consideration account size and equalize recent x older signals somehow. Not a great precision for very recent signals, but should ajust with time. A minimum "exposure period" required to figure in the rankings may solve this.

Reason: