RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 40

Now I can access already, however I notice that after I tidy up my signals by unsubscribe and resubscribing the signals (I subscribed too many before this), some of the signals are not subscribable anymore, how can I subscribe these signals?

I do not know ... may be wait untill Monday.

Okay I'll try

Presentation of RAS Signal Providers

Hi ND.

I sent this through a support ticket but artrader told me today that he only deals with financial tickets through the support ticket method so I thought I would make the suggestion on here.

ive been trying to work out the fairest way of presenting the list of commercial signals at first glance to new and old visitors to ras.com.

it was 1st presented, ranked by weekly pips first. this didnt work and i know many were unhappy with this.

now, it seems, it is ranked by subscription value. this cannot be fair for one reason and one reason only.

if, like one seller mentioned, ras was ranked by subscription value then everyone could see when a flock of subscribers decided to leave because of bad performance. this would be perfect if, when i subscriber cancelled his/her subscription, the ras website was updated instantly. unfortunately its not, so, a seller could have 10 subscribers today and all cancell tomorrow but with the way the website shows, that seller still has 10 subscribers showing in his stats up untill there month runs out. im sure you can see how a buyer could be deceived in this way.

my suggestion, after 6 months of thought on the issue, is there are currently 40 active commercial signals. i get this just by looking at the weekly pips. isnt it possible for visitors to see the whole list of active signals at once as this would give them the opportunity to rank in whichever way they choose and see the results of all active providers in their search rather than be limited to just 10, which in my view doesnt provide an overall analysis for their search.

yes, you can say, "all they need to do is go to the next page" but, internet is about making things easy and viewing all active providers at once is probably as easy as its going to get for ras visitors and prospective buyers imho.

btw, this also takes away the possibility of signal providers arguing amongst themselves about which way ras should be ranked.

thx

fx

Trading System Rankings at RAS

Hi Admin,

How do you think of the Trading System Rankings at RAS as follow ?

Max DD $ and Max DD % of system

Max profit $ and Max profit % of system

Initial deposit of system

This update both weekly and monthly.

Thanks,

ATM

new problem

Hi ND, I meet a new problem today !

you know i opened a trade on GU @ 1.6471 on Monday, and I still hold it now ! but some of my subscribers close this trade when it got a big drawdown !

and here is the problem ! early this morning, the GU reach the 1.6471 again, and as I still hold the Gu trade, so, the RAS EA open a new order at this price ! how could it be ?

you could see the two trades below:

Files:
6.jpg  10 kb

hello Newdigital

Today i have noticed a problem with RAS lot multiplier, when i use lot multiplier with 0.4 volume order is open, but after few second it may be 3 or 15 second half of order is closed, i think it occurs when the price touches "open_price" once again...

But if I use a multiplier with figure more than 0 in the beginning of the such does not occur...

Could you check it up?

FX Simple Signals:
Hi ND. I sent this through a support ticket but artrader told me today that he only deals with financial tickets through the support ticket method so I thought I would make the suggestion on here.

Yes, you are right: he only is doing finances for RAS and elite section. I am personally just volunteering in RAS support. Besides, I attached elite section EAs with RAS.

FX Simple Signals:
ive been trying to work out the fairest way of presenting the list of commercial signals at first glance to new and old visitors to ras.com. it was 1st presented, ranked by weekly pips first. this didnt work and i know many were unhappy with this.

My experience from elite section - it works. In case we do not have hedge, martingale and others - it works. If 1 trade per pair - it works. It was Igorad's suggestion about Signal Performance Factor https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168 to separate risky signals from normal classical signals. But in this case just few elite section signals will have moderate signal category.

Your problem will be solved when you will have your home/section/webpage with RAS. But sorry - I asked home with RAS for elite section for 5 months consistently. Nothing. I just hope that they will do something like this with new RAS version.

As I know - the developers are making the RAS version #2 now.

FX Simple Signals:
now, it seems, it is ranked by subscription value. this cannot be fair for one reason and one reason only.

Subscription value is not my idea. Read my words above about my participation with RAS service.

I also can complain. Elite section EAs/signals are big advantadges of the forum and forum owners. What was the reason for them to be spreaded all over the other free 1,000 signals? No one company will hide advantadges.

So sorry FX Simple Signals, let's complain together.

So what? So nothing.

This problem will be solved when every significant vendor (and you are one of them we know) will have completely separated page/home/section with RAS.

But sorry ... if you look at my example with elite section ... so ... I am not too optimistic about it.

ATM:
Hi Admin,

How do you think of the Trading System Rankings at RAS as follow ?

Max DD $ and Max DD % of system

Max profit $ and Max profit % of system

Initial deposit of system

This update both weekly and monthly.

Thanks,

ATM

Most good decision is Signal Performance Factor.

It is calculated based on drawdown on equity, max/min simultanious open trades and max/min lot size.

If below zero - signals are dangerous. If value is above zero - signal is moderated one (not dangerous).

Because what you are saying - it is ranking for buyers. But as you see here - the vendors are complaining about the raking.

There are different approach for vendors and buyers because they all want to have completely different ranking on RAS website as default one.

I think: Signal Performance Factor is most good decision.

Besides as I said - it should be separated home/websites/pages for significant vendors.

Because if the vendor is doing the signals by many IDs making them almost in institutional way so he/she will not want to be mixed with the other vendors who are selling the signals "just in case someone will subscribe".

In this case I agree with FX Simple Signals.

But I am not sure that RAS owners are reading it sorry ...

yevell:
Hi ND, I meet a new problem today !

Are you closing Metatrader at night?

because RAS EA is taking the trades from RAS webpage.

If nothing on webpage so it is nothing inside buyer's Metatrader.

But RAS EA can not send double trades to RAS website as every trade is having unique magic number. Yes: every single trade in RAS is having unique magic number.

may be you closed Metatrader at night.

Anyway, it may be good to go to support help page and in this way I can re-sent it to the developers. Because this support is only the contact now.

And I want to say that the developers are making RAS EA (service) as version No. 2 now. It means: it was 1.16 version, 1.23 version and so on.

So, they are making the version 2 now with completely new webdesign and so on.

I just hope that everything will be fixed with this RAS version No. 2.

At least they told me like that.

Thanks ND for your reply.

I am curious though. If you don't think they will listen to my suggestion, whos' suggestion did they listen to to change the ranking to subscription value?

Signal performance sounds good but I don't see it. Also, if it was implemented, again I believe there should be more than just 10 active vendors showing. It's not that difficult a move to show off more vendors at first glance. I understand it is difficult for you being the middle man but I hope we can get this message across to the relevant people.

Thanks for your time.

Fx

Reason: