RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 28

It is the idea also that the vendors will decide about this trial period. I mean: some of them will want to give trial, some of them - not ...

So, the developers are programming it and we can think ...

I think it will be programmed by the end of this month.

There is no longer a link to the forum on RAS website

Just someting I noticed today. There is no longer a link to this forum on the RAS website other than a help post #15 by ND. The help/ticket site is coming along though but not enough info to help.

hi new digital,

i ahev another problem using the RAS EA... i have posted that on pakpips thread, because that's the only signals i use.. please can you have a look at that thread..thanks.

Hi wes2706,

I was reading that post.

I think the problem is with partial closing. May be the vendor is using some partial closing.

If not - go to help page with RAS website, create the ticket and we all (I, Linuxser and all the developers) will be there to understand the situation and to help. But to do that so you need to send screenshort and RAS log files (in files folder).

But I think it was partial closing.

rbchapin:
Just someting I noticed today. There is no longer a link to this forum on the RAS website other than a help post #15 by ND. The help/ticket site is coming along though but not enough info to help.

Yes I see it. The management of RAS decided to delete all our links ... and they did not inform me about it. But I am acting on behalf of all the members, right?

And all advanced stats were created based on TSD members suggestions ... Just look at all this thread from the beginning.

Well.

Does not matter.

I am still having good connection with the developers of RAS, I am support No. 1 (Linuxser is support No 2) with RAS help page, some of our forum members are involved in the developing and will be involved. So this action concerning deleting of our links are useless ... that's nothing.

I will not close this thread because of that.

Let's say ... communication problems ...

We are continuing with suggestions and proposals as before.

No problem at all.

RAS ranking doubt

Anyone knows the RAS ranking formula (if there is one) or it just take the pips of last 7 days?

Thank you

Ranking is by pips as default. But you can use your own ranking using sorting buttons. Besides it will be the other ranking soon as aggressive or non-aggressive signals. Formula was created by Igorad and I will post it of course.

Vendors have (are able to have) the stats based on this 'aggressive-nonaggressive' evaluation. So, just ask it from them on this section (and they will ask from me if they do not have Igorad's indicator for that)

newdigital:
Ranking is by pips as default. But you can use your own ranking using sorting buttons. Besides it will be the other ranking soon as aggressive or non-aggressive signals. Formula was created by Igorad and I will post it of course. Vendors have (are able to have) the stats based on this 'aggressive-nonaggressive' evaluation. So, just ask it from them on this section (and they will ask from me if they do not have Igorad's indicator for that)

Very good, on my opinion ranking options and formula will be very important to improve all the RAS.

Thanks and regards

Pakpips's signals wiped out my live account

Hi pakpips,

your signals wiped out my live account...i followed your instructions word to word...i allowed an additional safety factor also- just in ase...but it still wiped out my account...

pls give me info abt RAS ranking

Reason: