RAS signal providers presentation - page 6

ID 532 was activated.

ID 532: Intraday Trading | Rent a Signal

Clone (automatic buyer): Intraday Trading Clone | Rent a Signal

Ras 21513

hello all,

my name is ram and i am a professional trader the last 3 years,i realy dont like to talk a lot.

please give my signal a shot.

here is my MT4STATS STATMENT:

MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

http://www.rentasignal.com/signal/view/21513

on $10,000 account i will take 1 mini lot each trade which is around 1.5% risk my stop lost is around 150 pips and take profit around 200-300 pips.

my email is:ramliam@walla.com.

thank you

ram

Ras #21254

Hi there,

My name is Alexander Alexandrovich Alexandrov (yes its my actual name).

I would like to introduce signal #21254 or EURo SNIPER.

EURo SNIPER | Rent a Signal

This signal is running on forexvps server off my live FXDD account.

I want to remind to the buyers.

There are some well-known vendors who are precented on this section.

But it may be some cases when you are unsure about your performance. So, you can always use possibility of the clones: clone is automatic buyer.

If you unsure about which performance you will have and want to compare it with the vendor's performance - ask for clone. Clone is buyer. And you can see the performance of the buyer of your selected signal.

Of course, there are some well-known vendors (on this section) and may be they do not need it (because they can always reply to any question on this section).

But as there are some unknown vendors (who are not here) so it may be good if the buyers will ask to install the clones for them.

Just to remind.

Talk

ramliam:
hello all,

my name is ram and i am a professional trader the last 3 years,i realy dont like to talk a lot.

please give my signal a shot.

here is my MT4STATS STATMENT:

MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

ramav | Rent a Signal

on $10,000 account i will take 1 mini lot each trade which is around 1.5% risk my stop lost is around 150 pips and take profit around 200-300 pips.

my email is:ramliam@walla.com.

thank you

ram

Ram,

Probably you don`t like to talk,but you should...You know,fine words and a smile will get you anywhere

So,with a smile in your face,explain why your statistics tanked for the past week..The only week you have been at RAS ... -1052.66% ROI...Man you will tank 10 accounts in a year with this system....One every 5 weeks...But I am willing to bet that you will be faster.

ramav | Rent a Signal (at the time of this post)

You had the balls to post 90 days returns(theoretical,backtests) of 2121.32%...so that you led everybody and his uncle,with less than 2 neurons ,to think that you could multiply their accounts by 20 every year

ramav | Rent a Signal

In theory,you COULD multiply an account by 20 per year,in practice you WILL destroy 10 accounts per year.

Buyer`s beware...These kind of guys are the ones we should avoid like Hell,unless Ram can explain with a smile ...and some very hard facts.

Regards

S

About signals okay i;m a signal provider my ID is 21509 it;s still free for now i had till now already 40 people who follow my system and i do not have a big drawndown you can check it thanks !

SIMBA:
Auto,

Will you be so kind to explain in detail about your MM...

"How to trade it with not losing but ending with huge profits? The answer is the money management"

That is a very intriguing sentence..but very general,no specifics..could you please specify in detail about your MM?

Regards

S

Hi SIMBA,

This system made 50%/2 months. If you invest 10k and accept risk 5k, after 2 months we have 5k profit or losing 5k max. If we have 5k profit, we will lock 10k initial deposit and after 12 months we will have 160k net profits or 1600% by increase lot size after profit made.

Auto FX

Thanks

Auto FX:
Hi SIMBA,

This system made 50%/2 months. If you invest 10k and accept risk 5k, after 2 months we have 5k profit or losing 5k max. If we have 5k profit, we will lock 10k initial deposit and after 12 months we will have 160k net profits or 1600% by increase lot size after profit made.

Auto FX

Auto,

Thanks a lot for your kind explanation.

Ok,so you have a 50% chance of doubling your account in 2 months...is that so?

Then,once doubled,you withdraw your initial investment,5k,and play with "Free" money,am I wrong?(I am,free money doesn`t exist )...but ,ok,I understand you,and,as to now,your numbers are good,so,I am all ears. )

Then,once withdrawn,you go ALL IN and in a year you will make a lot of money..I presume this is the basis of your argument...yes?

OK...Questions,Additional,sorry

1-If your system is so good that it compounds 50% every 2 months..Why don`t you just let the money there?...10k after 2 months 15k,after 4 months 22.5k,after 6 months 36.5k....ok,I will not bother our readers with numbers ...after one year36.5k*3.65=ok,let`s say 120k-140k rounded ...man,the administrators should allow me more smileys,I really can`t do it with just 4 of them.

2-Ok,I will try to reply to my own question...Your main argument is "Once you double your account,withdraw your initial investment,cross your fingers(those smileys again) and then you can have lots of money...But why withdraw your initial investment?...Because system is very High risk....

2.1 What is your Initial risk(that the 5k don`t reach 10k)?Do you know it?

2.2 What is your Running Risk(that you crash 1 year from now trying to multiply your account by 32*)?...Either your initial risk or the Running Risk will,probably destroy either your account or your cumulative profits...So,

2.3 The Real question is what is the probability that your system won`t crash,either at first 2 months or at first 2 years..if it crashes at first 2 months,you lose what?....if it crashes during first year..you invested 5k for nothing...before commissions

Regards

S

Eagerly waiting for your reply..and,up to now,your numbers look good,so don`t take it personal,I am just somebody trying to diversify a % of his investments,with some tough questions for the ones that get the job

Regards

S

If you don't accept to lose, DO NOT trade forex !

SIMBA:
The Real question is what is the probability that your system won`t crash,either at first 2 months or at first 2 years..if it crashes at first 2 months,you lose what?....if it crashes during first year..you invested 5k for nothing...before commissions

Hi SIMBA,

DO NOT trade money that you cannot afford to lose!

If you don't accept to lose, DO NOT trade forex!

Please read this post (#3) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179669

Thanks for your understanding!

Auto FX

Reason: