100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 33

Writing a ea

Hi guys! Thanks joesmoe for this strategy. I wanted to let everyone know that I'm writing a EA for this strategy (using meta trader), I'll post my results shortly. Thanks again.

John,

a EA with thiese 2 systems would be more than great. I would try it immediately.

Pete

i just can't get it to work

Hi guys! I'm definitely newb and i just tried joe's system and so far only loses - no mater what frame i use 1m, 5m ,15m, 1h absolutely no luck. On 5 min charts when the candle breaks the support or resistance lines (and MACD is looking in the same direction) i always try to take the trade and when i do that the price jumps automatically in opposite direction!! (????) Is that a kind of joke or some from our most loved brokers or what? And I would like to know as well how to find out when the trend moves sideways or up or down? is there any indicator or I have to use my own eyes to determine that? ( I'm so dissapointed

Thank you much.

P.S. so far everybody is having a good time using this method, but i can't even get even 10 pips .

I'm using MACD (11,12,11) Support and Resistance lines from page #1

cico123md:
Hi guys! I'm definitely newb and i just tried joe's system and so far only loses - no mater what frame i use 1m, 5m ,15m, 1h absolutely no luck. On 5 min charts when the candle breaks the support or resistance lines (and MACD is looking in the same direction) i always try to take the trade and when i do that the price jumps automatically in opposite direction!! (????) Is that a kind of joke or some from our most loved brokers or what? And I would like to know as well how to find out when the trend moves sideways or up or down? is there any indicator or I have to use my own eyes to determine that? ( I'm so dissapointed

Thank you much.

P.S. so far everybody is having a good time using this method, but i can't even get even 10 pips .

I'm using MACD (11,12,11) Support and Resistance lines from page #1

cico123md,

Put up the trades you took and when with a image and we all can see were we might can help.

JS

Walander:
Here,

Im just going to give you a test.

You have 5 minutes to write a post describing the use of each indicator on your chart.

Have fun.

If you can't do that, then they're mostlly useless.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

lolllllllll

there u go

hmmm... i can't insert any pictures in my posts... Do I need to place them on an ftp server or some?

mudar:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

lolllllllll

mudar,

What are you getting at?

JS

cico123md:
hmmm... i can't insert any pictures in my posts... Do I need to place them on an ftp server or some?

cico123md,

Look at image to explain uploading a pictures.

1st step is to click on manage attachments.

2nd step is to click the browse button, find the picute you want and click on it.

3rd step is to click the upload button.

4th and final step is to click the submit reply.

JS

Files:
step_1.4.jpg  161 kb
step_2.3.jpg  90 kb

hmm, still doesnt work...

ok, i think i found the problem-

My Posting Rules are :

You may post new threads

You may post replies

You may not post attachments

You may not edit your posts

BB code is On

Smilies are On

code is On

HTML code is Off

cico123md:
ok, i think i found the problem-

My Posting Rules are :

You may post new threads

You may post replies

You may not post attachments

You may not edit your posts

BB code is On

Smilies are On

code is On

HTML code is Off

cico123md,

click on the link below and convert your time and timezone to GMT. Us that as the time you entered your trades and what price and what pair. I will convert to my time zone and find out a way I can help you with your entries of your loosing trades.

The World Clock – Time Zone Converter

JS

Reason: