100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 74

joesmoe

i have said what had to be said and so its done.

whatever occurs next, as i stated, is up to "partners" and not me --- perhaps an example NEEDS to be made that taking others work, whosoever does it without credit, is something that needs stopping !

I wash my hands and give it to those with larger pockets than mine !

enjoy and trade well

mp

did you also go to FF ?

try there and see !

mp

StockKaren:
I just went to BabyPips and I see all of TRO/Avery's indicators. I am confused by what you say. What made you think his indicators had been banned? Where/how did TRO use "barrys" indicator? The code is completely different.

Walander:
BTW, You can't really copyright a trading approach.

Think you better re-check your information --- thats precisely one of the biggest advantages to copyrights !

You're pretty stupid aren't you? And the reason you can't copyright is because I highly doubt you have the capabilities to afford a international copyright.

You saw 2/3'rds of a days trading --- i do that every day ---- you think I cant ? (LMAO)

On top of that, copyright what? A strategy that you use with other people's intellectual property? You copyright Barry's S/R Indicator? You're infringing already on the legal system

I am allowed to use anyones ideas, concepts or property with their permission and/or credit to the original author --- calling it "BARRYS s+r" covers both my legal responsibilities (I did not alter his code or claim it as my own) and my MORAL obligations to leave his NAME on HIS WORK !) If this was not legal, no books using other peoples references or ideas would be possible, dont ya think ?

And where the hell is this copyright, if you supposely have one? If you have a copyright to a product, there should be a copyright number. Supply one oh gracious Jesus, because honestly I'd prefer spending more time crucifying you.

what is required for publication is the copyright "bug" and the year of copyright --- BOTH of those presently exist on the materials in question, but youre not gonna see it when someone else takes over the idea !

You have problems. Again:

1. Where is the private fund? The one YOU NEVER address.

Ive "addressed it now FOUR times --- why do you keep missing it ?

2. Why do you think your some Forex Messiah?

Thank you -- I simply thought I was a decent trader, BUT with my earnings, i shall take any compliments you give forth as theyre SO rare !

3. Why would any smart person who trades a real account post a trading statement using their account number? How naive and dumb are you?

Why would any smart person believe thats the correct account number, but lets take that intelligent question a bit further --- if i send you a check, you have my account number, correct ? OF WHAT USE IS IT TO YOU when my checks contain my fingerprint and my accounts contain multiple passwords ?

on review, i guess it wasnt a very intelligent question !

Enjoy and trade well

mp

mp6140 Cancer

Hello everyone. Please do not respond to Mp at all. Let him spout out all his threats and fears and egos. Don't let him get under your skin. I have been informed he does this to everyone and everywhere. I was told just to look him up and I would find out.

He is like Cancer if you feed him the thread will grown MP Cancer and this thread will die.

So please let him say what ever he wants but lets not feed him anymore. He does not even have the guts to not say anything. I have found out he needs the last word/words.

He will respond to this and everything else we say. So let this be the last one that says anything about him.

To all good pips and thanks for the help.

JS

joesmoe:

He is like Cancer if you feed him the thread will grown MP Cancer and this thread will die.

Nah, ive never destroyed anyones thread, although ive ended up teaching many who "followed" a particular thread that there was MUCH more information available from a pro than an amatuer.

So please let him say what ever he wants but lets not feed him anymore. He does not even have the guts to not say anything. I have found out he needs the last word/words.

and YOU DONT ?

LOL --- i ended and you had to say yet another thing --- seems we BOTH want the last word, and whats abnormal about that in this world ?

He will respond to this and everything else we say. So let this be the last one that says anything about him.

should that be REALLY so, then it will be the last from me also, but if you continue it, then i shall continue it also --- FAIRS FAIR, DONTCHA THINK ?

To all good pips and thanks for the help.

JS

enjoy and trade well

mp

mp6140:
my part in it (which is copyright protected, btw) was to use the macd and the "barrys s+r along with a strength and trend indicators and a few OTHER s+r chart overlays to produce a minimum of 350 pips a day, which i am presently teaching at another site.

MP6140,

Where is this site that are you teaching?

Hello, everyone.

Still reading this thread, but aside the last days fighting over here, the early statements got my attention.

I am doing some EA research on the set up #1 on the first post:

Trade set up #1

Mac D S/R TSU:

Rules:

Mac D 11,12,11 crosses 0.00 either Direction.

Next wait tell Price crosses S&R

Finally on 1m chart make sure price is above for long and below for short the 100 Sma

If it is then take the trade.

It is not clear if S/R or MACD serve as signal or confirmation. Either way I used the two approaches: S/R as signal, confirmed with MACD; and MACD as signal, confirmation by S/R.

I did not get those pretty results from those pretty statemets. Maybe the author could point out where I got something wrong?

Does anyone have problem using the 3 level zemafor to show Circle 1, and 2?

I put the number as suggested in previous post, and still only shows circle 3.

joesmoe and mp

Ia ma trading this method very successfully but as you two seems to know this system best than anybody else, will you please post rest of the settings that is missing and show us all how does this system really works, or this thread wouldn't have any more sense.

Thanks to both of you.

Knez:
joesmoe and mp

Ia ma trading this method very successfully but as you two seems to know this system best than anybody else, will you please post rest of the settings that is missing and show us all how does this system really works, or this thread wouldn't have any more sense.

Thanks to both of you.

Knez,

There is no more settings. I gave you what I use for the TSU. If you are successfull there is no need for more settings. I have know Idea what MP is using. We are not talking about the same kind of trade.

JS

Reason: