100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 78

MP -- someday you may begin to understand

oh JS --- ONCE MORE because you dont read well it seems

I HAVE MY OWN THREAD and there are even threads popping up now about "how do you trade mp6140's method" of which i have NOTHING to do with.

I came here to warn newbs of the danger of using only a partial system with the most important and lifesaving elements omitted (not to forget TRO taking my copywritten work, transforming it into an incomplete indicator, and then you using it and a title so demonstrably similar to my own copyright title, that it was SO much more than coincidence !

the MACD is extremely dangerous when you use it coupled to the indicator as you are doing, and shortly you shall hear the groans from your readers.

I came to warn, was rebuffed and then at least treated with a modicum of respect when i showed that my trades were valid (LOL -- should see TODAYS trades boychick -- even im impressed)

Then, like all who do not wish to learn, but want a handout, you told me to DELIVER the rest of the "system" and i explained my job is not to give handouts, but to teach you how to fish, so you can fish by yourself forever !

YOU dont seem to like that idea, although EVERYONE knows where my site is and where the information resides.

I simply WARN --- in short time, you shall see the foolishness of having incomplete information.

enjoy and trade well

mp

Mp you win the site is now yours.

MP,

You are the man. You have successfully taken this thread to the toilet. Thanks again for you ego.

When MP is banned from this thread or site I will be back.

JS

mp6140:

NO -- you are NOT gonna make an EA out of this one because it WOULD TAKE deep blue to handle the inputs that the human mind does so well and that REAL TRADERS take for granted every single day.

Afraid I show people here the truth, perhaps?

What is the point of just posting you are making tons of money out of Forex? Go out and enjoy those millions.... or tell the truth here.

Too easy to hide in lies about success when comes to posting messages on Internet.

joesmoe:
MP,

You are the man. You have successfully taken this thread to the toilet. Thanks again for you ego.

When MP is banned from this thread or site I will be back.

JS

Yo, mister thread-starter,

may I work an EA out of this? Maybe you are not interested, but I assure you most people are....

Kind regards

I showed one days statement Id, WHERE is the LIE ?

i can post my statements till the cows come home, but its obvious all you want to do is get your hands on ALL the ideas and "attempt" to make an EA, which is impossible because a GOOD trader is NOT a robot but a living, breathing and THINKING being !

EA's are for those who CANT TRADE but feel the world owes them something, and while i can understand the "challenge" a true coder derives from his/her attempts, what i teach CANNOT be coded, only little tiny parts which, alone, can cause serious problems, much as this particular TRO indicator will cause !

BUT you see, we have a simple manner where i teach --- if you want the answer, just try it and WATCH --- that supplies ALL the answers anyone needs, and will supply all the answers in this indicator and macd situation also !Q

enjoy and trade well

dont challenge me when you cant beat me cause its not worth my time.

mp

--Id--:
Afraid I show people here the truth, perhaps?

What is the point of just posting you are making tons of money out of Forex? Go out and enjoy those millions.... or tell the truth here.

Too easy to hide in lies about success when comes to posting messages on Internet.

MP, could you?

MP, could you be so kind and go away? I loved to read this thread, but now its just annoying. I personally dont care anymore whether you have anything more to say, even if it was holy grail itself and you were G. Soros personaly. Just want you gone, so all this pointless nonsense may end.

Im sure Im not the only one.

Please go away.

Thank you.

it is rather obvious that NO ONE here cares about what is unauthorized use of copyright material which puts most in the same class as those who rape and pillage in the dark markets with oil or hung on Busch's coattails for a free handout of money stolen from the people of this country.

you exhibit no honor or honesty, preferring to use anything that will further your meager accounts and in any way possible, legal or otherwise.

considering how easy it is to do it honestly, you amaze me with your greed for a few pips ---- enjoy your downfalls !

mp

juchu:
MP, could you be so kind and go away? I loved to read this thread, but now its just annoying. I personally dont care anymore whether you have anything more to say, even if it was holy grail itself and you were G. Soros personaly. Just want you gone, so all this pointless nonsense may end.

Im sure Im not the only one.

Please go away.

Thank you.

you guys are great!! thanks for sharing

Reason: