50 pips a day with real hedgesystem - page 7

So you trade without spreads? Do you know what drawdown is? Sorry I do not mean to connotate that you do not know what you are talking about...but how can you have no drawdown...like zero drawdown...it is impossible..

mst zone...Denver, Colorado...that is 2 hrs b4 NewYork

or 1 hr later than California...

or one hour before Chicago.

ES

mp6140:
sorry savant but im extremely thick today, i imagine.

how about NO drawdowns at all ?

where are you located, timezone wise ?

mp

sincerest apologies as my alleged mind was just not following the conversation.

one can trade WITHOUT drawdowns by picking their market reversal periods carefully and trading the timeframe that will be encompassed by it --- at times its easy (such as when a currency has a lot of momentum) and at times, like lately, it is more difficult because the banks are trending the currencies VERY slowly except when there is news !

drawdowns are usually of no real concern to me as they are part and parcel of trading the longer timeframes, as long as i keep margin in mind, but i wanted to know why your EXACT 17% number.

i needed your location because there is something i do daily that nets (usually anyway) 100 pips/5 days, unattended and simply, but it has to be done at a specific time in the trading day !

im finishing up last nites trading, have a company meeting at 10:30 am est and then will be available.

enjoy

mp

Wow, Savant, no drawdown at all! Think of how you are going to be a billionaire very soon! This is the best trading system in the world. If he continues to try to take you private maybe you can forward on to us what system he is using.

mp6140:
sorry savant but im extremely thick today, i imagine.

how about NO drawdowns at all ?

where are you located, timezone wise ?

mp

I don't know "mp6140", why don't you tell us why people don't use their real identities. By the way, should I call you "mp" or "Mr. 6140?"

Yes, I'm happy to apologize if I've sinned in any way. Of course, in our discussions, all I have done so far is exposed a forum newbie who claims to be able to trade without drawdown, who promises to help all of us struggling traders, but who has provided nothing in the way of an actual system or actual help. Oh, not to mention the hypocrisy of asking why people don't go by their real identities while himself going by a combination of letters and numbers.

mp6140:
Dreamliner (WHY do people not use their real identities or even something close to their names ?)

will you be able to apologize as quickly as criticize ?

just curious !

"I live in my own little world but its ok, they know me here" anon

mp

YOU'RE SOOOOOO CUTE, DREAMLINER !

even you must be aware there are times when currencies hit a run and between support and resistance there are no drawdowns because of momentum --- while it doesnt usually happen every single day, it was a question i asked, partly tongue in cheek, to someone I was having a problem understanding (which was my problem, not his !)

now im gonna say the same thing to you as i said to others ---

GET OFF MY BACK AND SHOW A BIT OF PATIENCE-

-- Im busy, but the day does slow after noon and then I will attempt to assist those who have emailed me.

whether or not i say anything that may help you, i cannot begin to prophesize, but for those who do not know what they do not know, I believe i can help tremendously by simply providing "real life" experience and solutions, which btw, I learned because I already made those MISTAKES, and some in a really BIG way !

I consider myself a decently competent trader, which is all ive done for years now, but I have NO secret recipies or powers and i dont even wear a costume with a cape ---- I simply have a pretty good idea of how the market works, intraday and over time, and with a few simple hints i believe the newbs will be the winners !

as i have told you many times, the private emails are to understand each persons needs and experience --- everything else will be above board and visible !

and you can call me MR. MP !! (which stands for, as you can see easily, Michael Parket --- my email is even there for all to see, so if you can enlarge something besides what all the other emails claim, im more than willing to recieve an email from you also !

enjoy and trade well

mp

I am in no hurry but I eagerly await your system. You do not need to report to me your schedule. I understand you are busy.

Threads and Forums are wonderful...no time constraints. Converstaions and lessons can occur one post at a time. When I post something Mr. Parket, I do not expect you to drop what you are doing and post back.

Take your time and present your method . so far everything is going well...I hope to be able to learn well....if you are willing to teach.

ES

mp6140:
sincerest apologies as my alleged mind was just not following the conversation.

one can trade WITHOUT drawdowns by picking their market reversal periods carefully and trading the timeframe that will be encompassed by it --- at times its easy (such as when a currency has a lot of momentum) and at times, like lately, it is more difficult because the banks are trending the currencies VERY slowly except when there is news !

drawdowns are usually of no real concern to me as they are part and parcel of trading the longer timeframes, as long as i keep margin in mind, but i wanted to know why your EXACT 17% number.

i needed your location because there is something i do daily that nets (usually anyway) 100 pips/5 days, unattended and simply, but it has to be done at a specific time in the trading day !

im finishing up last nites trading, have a company meeting at 10:30 am est and then will be available.

enjoy

mp

There is drawdown there until the next tick....so to remain pure we can say drawdown that is only the size of the spread and only lasting for a nano-second...but there is drawdown.

Operational drawdown of such small magnitude is very interesting to me...and if you were to share how to do this and teach us to anticipate an entry that would achieve this...well I do not know why you would....but if you did...I would be very interested.

ES

even you must be aware there are times when currencies hit a run and between support and resistance there are no drawdowns because of momentum

Mr Parket,

I am getting a lot of fluff in the background from readers that know me. I must disclose to you I am an experienced trader, but I can assure you I am sincere.

Instead of flaming you...which is easy....as your demeaner and confidence is not a challenge to play around with...I took a different road. I have learned from new traders too (but you have not disclosed how long you have been trading. Have you?) And I sincerely want to read what you have to say.

ES

Is it Mr. Mike Parker?...don't I know you from EliteTrader?...or is it Mike Parket?

ES

and you can call me MR. MP !! (which stands for, as you can see easily, Michael Parket --- my email is even there for all to see, so if you can enlarge something besides what all the other emails claim, im more than willing to recieve an email from you also !

Thanks dude, but you need not shout when I was simply answering questions you asked.

Obviously since you are new to Forex Forums it would be helpful for you to learn protocol before you issue rebukes. We don't take kindly to those who "have it all figured out" and appear to be superior in all ways (at least in their own mind).

If you have something to share with us, I would suggest you cease hijacking this thread, which has not been about you, and start one yourself.

mp6140:
YOU'RE SOOOOOO CUTE, DREAMLINER !

even you must be aware there are times when currencies hit a run and between support and resistance there are no drawdowns because of momentum --- while it doesnt usually happen every single day, it was a question i asked, partly tongue in cheek, to someone I was having a problem understanding (which was my problem, not his !)

now im gonna say the same thing to you as i said to others ---

GET OFF MY BACK AND SHOW A BIT OF PATIENCE-

-- Im busy, but the day does slow after noon and then I will attempt to assist those who have emailed me.

whether or not i say anything that may help you, i cannot begin to prophesize, but for those who do not know what they do not know, I believe i can help tremendously by simply providing "real life" experience and solutions, which btw, I learned because I already made those MISTAKES, and some in a really BIG way !

I consider myself a decently competent trader, which is all ive done for years now, but I have NO secret recipies or powers and i dont even wear a costume with a cape ---- I simply have a pretty good idea of how the market works, intraday and over time, and with a few simple hints i believe the newbs will be the winners !

as i have told you many times, the private emails are to understand each persons needs and experience --- everything else will be above board and visible !

enjoy and trade well

mp
Reason: