100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 77

the answer has to remain NO

I do no one any good by giving you the numbers and junk to plug into MT4, BECAUSE YOULL NOT UNDERSTAND THE MARKET.

you will have the pieces, but NO UNDERSTANDING OF HOW IT WORKS, leaving you a dumb robot following a carrot on a stick.

I TRADE for a living and to put dead animals on the dinner table, and I WORK HARD for those animals

now others want dead animals also, but they dont want to have to go out and get them, instead wishing for me to DELIVER the dead animals.

THAT AINT THE WAY LIFE WORKS ---- I DONT PROVIDE A FREE LUNCH ! IN MY WORLD YOU LEARN TO GET YOUR OWN DEAD ANIMALS !
smudge:
MP, Would you please kindly tell us what it is that is missing and/or what/where you are teaching your system. You kept telling saying "its just all about LEARNING and EXPERIENCE, and NOTHING beats it !" and "LEARN somewhere along the line --- PLEASE !" yet after numerous requests, you still don't tell us the full story. How could one learn when one does not know what to learn.

MP,

It makes me wonder why you mentioned that you are teaching on another site and what kind of teach you are, if you are one at all. I guess one never know what the truth is.

I am glad you are not my driving instructor and sincerely hope you are not one; imagine a student being told to do anything he/she wishes and JUST LEARN.

MP,

That is fair enough to NOT PROVIDE FREE LUNCH, and I respect that fully.

Knez.

mp6140:
the answer has to remain NO

I do no one any good by giving you the numbers and junk to plug into MT4, BECAUSE YOULL NOT UNDERSTAND THE MARKET.

you will have the pieces, but NO UNDERSTANDING OF HOW IT WORKS, leaving you a dumb robot following a carrot on a stick.

I TRADE for a living and to put dead animals on the dinner table, and I WORK HARD for those animals

now others want dead animals also, but they dont want to have to go out and get them, instead wishing for me to DELIVER the dead animals.

THAT AINT THE WAY LIFE WORKS ---- I DONT PROVIDE A FREE LUNCH ! IN MY WORLD YOU LEARN TO GET YOUR OWN DEAD ANIMALS !

mp -- THIS IS WHO AND WHY I AM !

SMUDGE

u must understand, at this point in my life I am leaving a legacy and that is to TEACH others how to both UNDERSTAND and SUCCEED in the markets, be they forex or index trading.

There are TONS of you out there who simply wish to be HANDED the secrets on a silver platter, for you to USE so you can become RICH ---- I have no dislike of that conclusion BUT YOU NEED TO LEARN FIRST and then you can go on to trade forever, developing your own particular slant and methodologies.

I cant say that my life has been hard, rather its been marvelous with no failures ever but only upward moving and wonderous serendipity so while i can never say I HAD TO WORK FOR IT ALL MY LIFE, no one handed it to me --- i had to develop it over years and years and i I simply HAND it to you, of what good then, aside from giving you additional income for a while, would my hopes and desires for the future generations of retail traders have ?

So its simple --- if you WANT to trade and want the benefits of KNOWING how to trade, then you LEARN to trade, and thats the bottom line ---- LEARNING TO TRADE does NOT mean being handed some indicators, patted on the head and left to go off into the jungle with no other weapons !

IF YOU WISH TO LEARN, I CAN TEACH, BUT IM NOT A GIVEAWAY PROGRAM !
smudge:
MP,

It makes me wonder why you mentioned that you are teaching on another site and what kind of teach you are, if you are one at all. I guess one never know what the truth is.

I am glad you are not my driving instructor and sincerely hope you are not one; imagine a student being told to do anything he/she wishes and JUST LEARN.

MP I'm Not Buying It

MP,

First stop being insulting.

Second stop braging. You end everything with how awsome you are and how much money you make. Every exctremely wealthy person I know don't need to tell everyone there bank account or how awsome they are.

Third what you explained about about charts I get and understand. You must have miss understood me. That is not hard to get.

Four and final. I just don't believe you anymore. I'm tired of only you answering the questions that fit you and make your response look or shed the light on you. You act as if everyone is getting mislead by everyone else. You act like you care about everyone and there bank account but you are give no full answers and still leave everyones questions un answered.

You spout off like you are yoda but give none of your "quote Knowledge" to anyone in the form of teaching. You just ramble on and talk down to everyone.

I have asked what trade I did that made you even start your spouting off. You could not even produce it.

I have a 1 minute chart and you are telling me that I can't see. Well you only see because you seem to have a 15 second chart that shows price moving up and down and know one can see that. That does not make you a beter trader then everyone else. I just means you have something else that gives you an edge. Like Steriods to Barry Bonds.

I FINALLY LOOKED YOU UP ON GOOGLE. I SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS FIRST BEFORE I INGAGED IN ANY CONVERSATION FOR YOU. I'M GOING TO ASK YOU TO NEVER COME BACK TO THIS FORUM. YOU ARE A CHEAT, LIAR, AND APPARENTLY YOU DO THIS EVERYWHERE. YOU SAY WE ALL ARE THE ONES WHO DON'T KNOW ANYTHING. WE'LL MY FRIEND YOU SEEM TO NEVER LEARN SO HOW CAN ONE TAKE ANYTHING YOU SAY TO HEART. WHEN YOU SEEM TO NOT LEARN FROM YOUR OWN MISTAKES. PROFESSIONAL. BU_ _ S_ ITTER IS ALL YOU ARE.

FOUND THIS ON GOOGLE'S FRONT PAGE AFTER PUTTING YOUR NAME IN.

"Trading With MP6140"...worst thing I ever did - T2W Day Trading ...

"Trading With MP6140"...worst thing I ever did

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His story's invoked me to make the biggest mistake of my life so far... I thought I was going to be one successful guy someday with them darn to-good-to-be-true story's.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mp6140

================================================== ==============

many years ago, in litigation and not settled to this day --- be kinda careful what you bring forth as its an ongoing situation.

mp

Saw this and I was shocked. It still hurts thinking about it. Anybody have advice for me? Ill be back in the states soon (been in Japan for 4 years).

------------------------

before reading this you may want background info... if you search the words "mp6140" on google you will see the link on the second returned result.

--sent me this when he tried to convince me his hedge system is worth more than the 9,300 some dollars he lost for me. That even with small amount of money (how much money can I have I am 22 yo E-4) to start with I should have my money back in no time. Funny how if hes making so much with his trading other peoples accounts and his own that he can't afford to even give me half of what he lost in less than a weeks time. One can't blame this on the market as he doesn't want to admit it and every time we bring up the issue he tells storys. This is just two of the emails.

"have you noticed it working yet ?

we presently are averaging 500 daily on the beta testing, and linking the trading to cell phones so no one needs to be at a computer at all.

the EA (NOT the way I trade) appears to be still in need of work (as i imagined it would be) and so I will not pass it on to you at this time.

trying to get into hospital next week, and when I return I will be going full time using only the system, as its passed all tests with flying colors.

looking forward, there is NO reason we cant be square (and you then going into profit) within two months of starting real trading, with you only having to make a few casual trades per day !

One thing I will request (as a form of commission, shall we call it), is for you to delete your references to me in the many sites you have posted on, once you make profit. I think that would be fair.

enjoy

mike parker"

------------

---and this when I asked for some kind of proof that he is going to pay. Its been hard to do anything and ask for any kind of support because of being in Japan. Our jag doesn't know how to handle these type of legal matters.

"chris

a letter of intent is not worth the paper its printed on, especially as I face an operation without yet knowing what the recuperative length shall be.

Ive promised to help restore, and certainly intend to, but cannot live with time constraints which may be completely out of my control due to health factors. (its been two years...)

Hang in for a while -- we shall get it all under control.

mike"

----------------------

Again if hes so successful where he has the right to give advice and talk about all the peoples money he manages and how much he averages ... why is it so hard to give me some money to cover up the mistake he made? Its because of this I still to this day am scared to invest any of the little money I have at all, how silly it sounds. Took me almost two years of constant boredom/penny pinching to save up that... . Where are his morals.

firewalker99

Legendary Member of this forum says this about you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mp6140

--- its easy to sling mud, but one needs something behind --- something called "facts"

mp

You want facts? I'll give you facts.

Your name is Mike Parker,

you believe you can predict the market,

you claim to make 302 winning trades (no proof as of yet),

you use no stops,

you average down,

you stated the market would go to 12690 on Monday, if not definitely on Tuesday. The DOW came within 10 points of 13000 yesterday.

you see reversals in completely uptrending days (see here),

you'd close winning trades for 3 points profit (see here),

you've posted on a site Stockhideout which led to other people losing money using your "methods",

you've been expelled from ET after your true nature has been exposed,

you've left your wife and kids without money,

you've opened accounts on at least a dozen trading websites (try googling for 'mp6140'),

you've falsely accused me of plagiarism,

you've yet to show one live trade,

you claim to be interested in nothing more "but expressing your ideas", yet you accuse anyone that does the same of copying your methods, you try very hard in convincing your method is the most profitable one and you fail to admit you're wrong in the face of adversity (see here),

you've derailed more threads than anyone else in the short time you've been here,

you've been banned before.

In short, there's only one rational conclusion. You're a complete and utter nut.

Even new_trader (read here) and temptrader (read this), which I had many arguments with, back me up on this. If there is any single person still left on this site who thinks otherwise?!

You want more 'facts'?

I wish I would have never went against what I asked everyone to do and thats was ignore you. I figure everyone gets a second chance. By your responses to my questions and the way you respond made me look you up. Sure enouph you do this everywhere. You just don't make friends well.

If you don't get of this thread I will make sure I get a compain to get you banned from this forum like every other forum you have been banned from. The forum that I got these statements from even banned you.

Your a waste to ever trader and you are a very sick person. Really you are. Get Help. Start with your Ego. I suggested you watch the video. If you did and did not see a resemblence I'm afraid someone will have to lock you up because you are to far gone.

JS

I need this forums help

Will you all take some time to send a request to ban MP6140.

At least send a request that he is not welcome at this forum.

We need to keep this forum going like it used to.

Everyone has been great and I want to keep it this way.

If it is at all possible I'm going to get all his statements removed.

I need him gone first before I do clean up.

Thanks for your help,

JS

Mp -- well, at least thats out of the way

JS

im glad you raised a topic that happened many years ago and is presently being resolved --- but if you notice, I NEVER shed my mp6140 because i have nothing to hide from. A mistake was made --- neither I, the OP or the broker could offer any form of explanation as TWO people held trading rights on that account.

be that as it may, it hasnt happened since and was one of the more important learning experiences in my life, which AS I STATED, is now being resolved with the original person and thats the sum total of what i have to say about that.

that YOU cant understand the information contained within a one minute candle because YOU are working with incomplete information is not something I CAN EXPLAIN --- YOU SIMPLY LACK THE TOOLS TO SEE THE TRADES, what else can i say.

the PROOF you asked for was presented --- anyone can see the trades are legit, even using the 2 minute chart, so kindly stop discussing my other charts, which are simply not worth discussing.

what got me to start posting is the simple fact that i see a VERY familiar situation, using something very familiar to me, and YOU PRESENT ONLY HALF THE INFORMATION NEEDED FOR A NEWB TO SURVIVE, because the MACD can kill you graveyard dead in milliseconds without confirming information.

I have enough peeps following what i do, including sites opening "trading mp style" to establish my veracity (i have NOTHING to do with those other sites, btw)

What you confuse in your own mind is "bragging" vs "being completely sure of oneself" which is normal for those whose experience does not match equally.

I dont talk "down" to anyone, but have a very honorable agenda --- IF YOU WANT TO LEARN TO TRADE FOREX, THEN I CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO TRADE FOREX !

Since i get NOTHING as far as renumeration for this work, I CALL THE SHOTS AS TO HOW I TEACH THE SUBJECT, and i call the shots because I desire peeps to LEARN, and not walk off with a bunch of indicators and not a clue as to when to use them, when NOT to use them, how to trade market reversals, how to SEE the way the market is going, etc - - - -

IN OTHER WORDS, IF YOU REALLY WANT TO LEARN FOREX, AND NOT BE HANDED A "SYSTEM", THEN I CAN HELP, BUT I WONT HELP THOSE JUST LOOKING FOR A HANDOUT !

while not being insulting, allow that you appear NOT able to understand what Im stating, and if you dont understand, then you may well just be another with hands out, tongues salivating and waiting for me to drop the secrets into your hand with NO WORK on your part !

AINT GONNA HAPPEN !

MP,

Many times you mention: "I CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO TRADE FOREX!"

OK then. Teach us how to trade forex, don't just scream to the air. Do something to prove yourself!

Knez

mp6140:
JS

im glad you raised a topic that happened many years ago and is presently being resolved --- but if you notice, I NEVER shed my mp6140 because i have nothing to hide from. A mistake was made --- neither I, the OP or the broker could offer any form of explanation as TWO people held trading rights on that account.

be that as it may, it hasnt happened since and was one of the more important learning experiences in my life, which AS I STATED, is now being resolved with the original person and thats the sum total of what i have to say about that.

that YOU cant understand the information contained within a one minute candle because YOU are working with incomplete information is not something I CAN EXPLAIN --- YOU SIMPLY LACK THE TOOLS TO SEE THE TRADES, what else can i say.

the PROOF you asked for was presented --- anyone can see the trades are legit, even using the 2 minute chart, so kindly stop discussing my other charts, which are simply not worth discussing.

what got me to start posting is the simple fact that i see a VERY familiar situation, using something very familiar to me, and YOU PRESENT ONLY HALF THE INFORMATION NEEDED FOR A NEWB TO SURVIVE, because the MACD can kill you graveyard dead in milliseconds without confirming information.

I have enough peeps following what i do, including sites opening "trading mp style" to establish my veracity (i have NOTHING to do with those other sites, btw)

What you confuse in your own mind is "bragging" vs "being completely sure of oneself" which is normal for those whose experience does not match equally.

I dont talk "down" to anyone, but have a very honorable agenda --- IF YOU WANT TO LEARN TO TRADE FOREX, THEN I CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO TRADE FOREX !

Since i get NOTHING as far as renumeration for this work, I CALL THE SHOTS AS TO HOW I TEACH THE SUBJECT, and i call the shots because I desire peeps to LEARN, and not walk off with a bunch of indicators and not a clue as to when to use them, when NOT to use them, how to trade market reversals, how to SEE the way the market is going, etc - - - -

IN OTHER WORDS, IF YOU REALLY WANT TO LEARN FOREX, AND NOT BE HANDED A "SYSTEM", THEN I CAN HELP, BUT I WONT HELP THOSE JUST LOOKING FOR A HANDOUT !

while not being insulting, allow that you appear NOT able to understand what Im stating, and if you dont understand, then you may well just be another with hands out, tongues salivating and waiting for me to drop the secrets into your hand with NO WORK on your part !

AINT GONNA HAPPEN !

MP Go Away Start Your Own Thread

MP,

Go away you still ramble on and on.

Get your own thread. Get your own thread. Get your own thread.

Whom ever wants to listen to you can go over there.

Seriously Get your own thread. Can I say it any other way except get your own thread.

Hey Mp here's an Idea get your own thread.

Man I hope that went through your thick skull.

Get your own thread. Mp get your own thread.

JS

Need your help again.

Hello everyone I need your help to ban MP6140 from at least this thread.

Please copy this statement and send it to admin.

Thanks for your help.

"100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators

Things are great here. I was wondering if you could do something about MP6140. He has a very bad reputation and is taking over the thread. It is going down hill. He has done this over and over at multiple forums.

Please ban him or not allow him to post on that thread any longer."

Just go to the bottom of the page.

Thanks for your help."

I've included a picture of were to click. It is very easy to do.

Thanks,

JS Thread originator

Files:
Reason: