11 between orders

10 Take profit

6 max orders

no stop loss

all other setting default

use max 20% of funds to allow for drawdrown, sofar no loss

bobbyanthoy

bobbyanthoy >>

which indicators give good 30M entry point signal esp on GBP/JPY and AUD/ USD ?/

Avg Pips

bobbyanthoy:
I been using range trader three 3.92B with good results

I am using setting

11 between orders

10 Take profit

6 max orders

no stop loss

all other setting default

use max 20% of funds to allow for drawdrown, sofar no loss

bobbyanthoy

What is the avg pips you are able to make with this settings.

Thanks,

Prakash

strategy

joesmoe:
Hello fellow traders,

The Mac D Reverse TSU:

I have another set up I love to use. This one is very easy to see, easy to trade and you don't have to be glued to your computer as much. It also will satisfy the trader who wants multiple trades a day and does not want to be as patient and feels he has to make alot of trades each day.

1- Put up every single pair that your broker will allow on your MT4 Platform

This allows you to have lots of choices

2- Set everyone to 1HR time frame.

3- Drag TRO 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor onto each pair.

4- Put MAC D onto each Pair set at 11,12,11

5-Drag TRO support and Resistance onto each pair

6- Put 100 SMA for Entry. ( This is not on the Templete you will have to add it.)

See Picture below for example.

Rules

1- Wait for Number three to show up on the pair.

2- Wait tell the Histogram peaks and retraces back 2-3 Histogram bars the other direction.

3- It's better to see a High peak on the Mac D Histogram

4- Switch to 1m chart. When Price Crosses 100 SMA take the trade.

The reason why this works so well is it allows you to trade often because you are looking at so many pairs. You start to not take junk trades because you know there are more pairs to look at and it allows you to not force a bad trade just for the sake of trading.

This also works because the 1hr time frame will have a pullback or reversal and it does not have to be much to make a great number of pips. Going to the lower time frames would work as well but your risk of how much it will move is the key. This will also take you out of lower time frame wip saw.

JOE SMOE

Hi joe

Thanks for sharing your strategy...

questions

how i configure the 100 SMA in MT4?

can i use this strategy in M1?

im new to forex and im testing your strategy...

When i see that the number 3 appears on h1 i track the MACD hist. in m1 when i see that decreases i take the trade.. i have to learn when to exit..

is this ok? can i trade this way?

if not, can you explain me if i have to see the MACD bars on H1 first and then go to m1 and see when the price crosses 100 sma, to take the trade?

thanks 4 your help!

thanks again!

good

thats a very interesting technique n setup..

So hows it going?

Marktrader:
JoeSchmoe,

Thank you so much for sharing your system. I have used TRO's (The Rumpled One) systems before. Specifically the Semaphore, Support and Resistance, etc., but never with the ADX indicator. I am happy to report that I have been using this system for a while now and have NOT had a single losing trade.

Again, thank you so very much for sharing.

Best regards,

Mark

Been reading through the posts since i last saw this thread earlier this year. I see its come a long way but i always new when i saw TSU#3 it would do well. Whos trading this system? also not to sure wether it might be better to wait for the 15min timeframe adx to crossover before switching to the 5 min chart for a crossover? maybe this would cut out a couple of times were it reached new highs or lows and entry was made.

I haven't really forward tested it yet so will be sure to do that next week but just wondering what your thoughts were on tips since post 358. I saw Marks post earlier and you seem to be doing well are you still using the standard ruled plus a bit of discretion i take it?

Thanks in advance

Happy Pips All!

bh4v1k

joesmoe,Thank you very much for the system !

I just have one question. When you say "Switch to 1m chart. When Price Crosses 100 SMA take the trade."-does that mean that I should stay in 1 min. chart and enter/exit the trade there or I should I switch for another TF ?

Thanks again !

How to insert files into the Meta4 platform

Hi,

Just started learning forex and at 70 I am a bit slow.

Could someone tell me how to insert the files into the meta4 platform please.

Have looked at dozens of plans/ ideas but do like this thread and the 3 plans contained within

Regards,

Ron

nald50:
Hi,

Just started learning forex and at 70 I am a bit slow.

Could someone tell me how to insert the files into the meta4 platform please.

Have looked at dozens of plans/ ideas but do like this thread and the 3 plans contained within

Regards,

Ron

Indicators and Expert Advisors are stored in separate folders under the installation directory.

Experts should be in [Drive]:\Program Files\[Metatrader]\experts

As an example: C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4\experts

Indicators should be in [Drive]:\Program Files\[Metatrader]\experts\indicators

As an example: C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4\experts\indicators

Both the EAs and Indicators must have EX4 binary format before ready to your terminal usage. If they are EX4 files, they should be rady to use if in the correct directories. If they are in MQ4 format, you will have to compile them. You can do that with Meta Editor (this should have been installed along your Metatrader terminal). Just open the MQ4 file in Metaeditor (you can eve edit it, if you like) and compile it: hit F5, File>Compile or use the tool bar button.

Hope this helps.

--Id--

Thanks I.D

Thanks for yor reply I.D.

Every thing in life is easy when you know how.

Regards,

Ron

Reason: