_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 146

VPs

Hello,

Anybody can tell us the best VPS for mt4, free or premium ofr using EA? thanks

PistolDave:
Yes. It works. At least on these two brokers below. I am testing the EA daily on their demo platforms. I don't know if they would work live. Haven't tried that yet.

HotspotFX is testing a MT4 platform provided by ATC that uses the data feed directly from Hotspot. Contact them for details. Your account is with Hotspot, which is an ECN broker.

IBFX offers a "non-dealing desk" system which they claim offers straight through processing to their liquidity providing banks. I have used this one too, and the spread varies with the time of day and the volatility. It works fine with the EA also.

I have also tested Alpari, MIG, FIBO, FXDD, FX Pro, and a few others. These usually have spreads that are too high during the trading hours we use with this EA.

Keep me updated on your results,

PD

i left hotspot cause of variable spread ,i'm sending my documents to tradewulfx ,i made dd on them ,they seem ok ,fixed 3 pips spread,will start with mini and test them with some withdrawals ect...

Someone here has tested this EA with EUR/CHF Pair? How was your performance this pair?

Thanks

Brokers/bucketshops

One thing is for sure, the move towards transparent pricing and the ecn model is going to force fx brokers to be more competitive. Its only a matter of time before it happens. Even the CME and Reuters are proposing an exchange based model for FX. You can bet with all the financial mess that is upon us there will be a big push from regulators to reign in these cowboys. Their business model is doomed. I for one will not be trading a cent until these "dealing desks" are brought to account for their bucketshop operations and provide a clean and transparent operation. Buyer beware! Enough said.

Well Im new to this forum but I have been trading Forex for about 4 years now I normally trade on a longer time scale but being the type that is always trying to learn more and plus I was bored I decided to installed this on a demo mt4 account (I dont trade live using MT4) anyway I was putting the buy/sell in manually on my trade station in small lots and did quite well for the 2hrs that I did it. Now I know it may of been just the hours I traded and cant really say how it would do long term only time will tell but it was fun and I may use this plus that human intuition that we all have.

I also wanted to say so far nice job on this program

not sure

I've been using this EA for about a week on a live account, 5 digits.

It works great for most of the session, maybe 10-15 trades, 95% win. But there is always a 1 or 2 trade sizable loss at the end of the session, each time.. Is it automatically closing out the orders when the EA stops running?

very very good EA !!

but unfortunately I have too big sprad

and I can not use this EA on my real account...

thanks for all

yesterday trade with your_lucky_V2 and other EA

Gross Profit: 25 666.52 Gross Loss: 13 445.36 Total Net Profit: 12 221.16

Profit Factor: 1.91 Expected Payoff: 177.12

Absolute Drawdown: 0.00 Maximal Drawdown: 8 401.57 (12.38%) Relative Drawdown: 12.38% (8 401.57)

Total Trades: 69 Short Positions (won %): 34 (82.35%) Long Positions (won %): 35 (88.57%)

Profit Trades (% of total): 59 (85.51%) Loss trades (% of total): 10 (14.49%)

Largest profit trade: 1 130.00 loss trade: -1 990.95

Average profit trade: 435.03 loss trade: -1 344.54

Maximum consecutive wins ($): 42 (16 345.72) consecutive losses ($): 5 (-8 401.57)

Maximal consecutive profit (count): 16 345.72 (42) consecutive loss (count): -8 401.57 (5)

Average consecutive wins: 12 consecutive losses: 3

yesterday trade with your_lucky and other EA

uagadugu:
Someone here has tested this EA with EUR/CHF Pair? How was your performance this pair? Thanks

Hi

I test manytimes just i delete all of result dont try it.from yesterday i test aud/jpy with 4pips spread fixed %100 times .If you try with oneway Trades

means only long or short you can find best result.it depond on broker that

read this message from this group or not .

Kaveh

Trading on other pairs

Has anyone traded this on another pair with success? Something with a better spread? What about trading all times of day so you can make some trades with spread is low, has anyone done this? Would it work?

Reason: