_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 147

For those who want to start and stop MT4 at a definied time (shutoff over the weekend) at a independent trading computer, a little hint:

I use the windows internal taskplaner to start the program (in my case monday morning 2 a.m.).

To stop the program, I use a program called "killprocess" with a batch command (killprocess.exe /K terminal.exe), and use it in the taskplaner too.

Works perfect for me

Greets Holger

Back into the bed - still have a flu with high fever. So sorry, if I don't answer your mails...

thans for this ea..i was so happy when i meet this great ea

Yes, we should definitely try looking at other pairs (settings) with this EA as E/G does not appear to be calming down at all these days.

Hey folks, I've been having great trades on GBPUSD and intermittent success on EURUSD. However I have been using v2 not v2b. I trade live too!

I had v2b running in demo awhile back and it didnt do as well as v2. I have since propped it back up on demo hoping for better results.... This time on an ECN feed demo from ATC.

I cant wait until it's live. ECN is so fast....

Ciao!

verbtheory:
Hey folks, I've been having great trades on GBPUSD and intermittent success on EURUSD. However I have been using v2 not v2b. I trade live too!

I had v2b running in demo awhile back and it didnt do as well as v2. I have since propped it back up on demo hoping for better results.... This time on an ECN feed demo from ATC.

I cant wait until it's live. ECN is so fast....

Ciao!

That's great to hear Verbtheory! :-)

What time are you trading? What's your broker time (in GMT)?

bnbb2004:
That's great to hear Verbtheory! :-) What time are you trading? What's your broker time (in GMT)?

Yup its cool!

I'm using FXPro so it's +2 GMT. ATC ECN Demo is running on EST so gets kind of hairy figuring out all these different timezones so I just built a spreadsheet to track it all.

As far as time of trading, I think it just depends on the pair. For GBPUSD, I have been staying in the Asian trading session so it seems just as approriate as EURGBP.

Just stay away from the news obviously and big trending markets, this EA works best in consolidation... I'm sure RDB knows that.

I'd be more interested in an explanation from RDB what exactly is different between v2 and v2b. I've read through the thread but I want to understand the mechanics... any help RDB?

Ciao

verbtheory:
Yup its cool!

I'm using FXPro so it's +2 GMT. ATC ECN Demo is running on EST so gets kind of hairy figuring out all these different timezones so I just built a spreadsheet to track it all.

As far as time of trading, I think it just depends on the pair. For GBPUSD, I have been staying in the Asian trading session so it seems just as approriate as EURGBP.

Just stay away from the news obviously and big trending markets, this EA works best in consolidation... I'm sure RDB knows that.

I'd be more interested in an explanation from RDB what exactly is different between v2 and v2b. I've read through the thread but I want to understand the mechanics... any help RDB?

Ciao

So, you are trading this on the Asian session only? And, is your chart time frame 5M? Thanks so much for the fast response! :-)

FXCM is ECN on MT4 -1.5 pip + commitions

Defjam:
Any one interest in bridging MT4 from your working demo account to MBT navigator. I know a guy who can do that. I will have him do one for me. If you interest we can share some cost to the programme. Spread avg is 1.4pip on MBT so we can save alot going forward and don't have to worry about bug on MT4. You don't want that thing disconnect on you when you have live account to fix jam and many problem they usually have when it's fresh built. Broker like ATC still have many problem with ECN so bridge to MBT navigator I think still alot safer.

Hi Defjam,

Why to complicate things. Just use FXCM it is ECN and you can use MT4 to get reduced 1.5 pips. let say spread at the moment 2.5-1.5=1.0 +$5 on 1.0 Standard (100K) Lot commissions. and you trade with banks!!! not more doggy brokers!!! Banks would never have fixed spread it is variable so -1.5 pips is a bargain.

.... sure you need to deposit 25K or trade 10M/Months but with YOUR_Lucky you can do it easyly even with 5K. Long live YOUR_Lucky and _RDB_.

superelf:
Hi Defjam,

Why to complicate things. Just use FXCM it is ECN and you can use MT4 to get reduced 1.5 pips. let say spread at the moment 2.5-1.5=1.0 +$5 on 1.0 Standard (100K) Lot commissions. and you trade with banks!!! not more doggy brokers!!! Banks would never have fixed spread it is variable so -1.5 pips is a bargain.

.... sure you need to deposit 25K or trade 10M/Months but with YOUR_Lucky you can do it easyly even with 5K. Long live YOUR_Lucky and _RDB_.

Superelf,

How do you get 1.5 reduced pips? TIA!

Reason: