_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 152

PistolDave:
Is anyone noticing any major difference between the results of their live trading versus the results of demo trading with the same broker?

I would assume that the EA would not take as many trades live, due to slippage and other problems caused by the broker.

Please post your comments and results if you don't mind.

Thank you.

PD

Yes me too, that s why the order of reliability is (the worst to the best):

3-Backtests

2-Live demo

1-Real live

And you can add the spread is often not the same between demo and real

darmendra:
hi rdb ,

your EA is really fantastic and great .

you know one thing , i have started using it in other currencies as well by changing the magic numbers , and for your information it is working well.

2. i am using your EA on pairs eurusd 5M for round the clock :

usdcad for only the night time ( GMT )

eurgbp for asian as well as european sessions .

3. on thursday , one strange thing happened , at around 1100GMT , your EA was

behaving very strangely , like it opened position eurgbp and closed after a minute , this , she was doin 3 times until i had to interfere with her and close the EA .

doo you why ???

and then what i did was :

i changed the parameter :

max trades : which was 10 to 50 . is this could be reason ????

otherwise no issues ,,, I AM REALLY VERY HAPPY WITH YOUR EA AND I AM PLANNING TO DONATE SOMETHING TO YOU FOR THIS EXCELLENT CREATIVITY.

DO YOU KNOW ONE THING ::::

YOUR EA IS NOTHING BUT FAP TURBO . I USE FAPTURBO ALSO ,, WHAT I HAVE COME TO CONCLUSION IS THAT THE TECHNOLOGY,INDICATORS AND OTHER STUFFS THAT YOU USE SHOULD BE SAME AS FAPTURBO EA.

ONE MORE THING : CAN YOU ADD TRAILING STOP PARAMETER IN THE EA .

JUST LET US KNOW .

THANKS AND GOOD LUCK.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

DARMENDRA

its better than fapturbo... i runt fkturbo and it has a lot of looses the last 2 weeks. The only problem is that my broker had hih spreades on eur/gbp and i could not use it live (only on demo as spread are lower)

As soon as i find a low spread broker will use it live and donate as promised.

freemenn:
its better than fapturbo... i runt fkturbo and it has a lot of looses the last 2 weeks. The only problem is that my broker had hih spreades on eur/gbp and i could not use it live (only on demo as spread are lower) As soon as i find a low spread broker will use it live and donate as promised.

hi freemenn ,

if you are looking at a broker , just try once with fxpro(euro-orient securities),

cyprus.

that guy has 5 pips spread in the night time which is quite manageable by the EA

.i have an live a/c with them , its not like i prefer or recommending them ,, but you can try them .

thanks and have a great trading week ahead .

Darmendra

I am not new but I am new to this forum. Trying to post and trying to download this EA. I was referred here from another member. Don't know why I cannot download the EA. Will figure it out sooner or later. Nice forum.

Luper.................

I just tried to post here and it disappeared. So this is a test post. Sorry to bother anyone.

Luper.................

servaldsl:
Yes me too, that s why the order of reliability is (the worst to the best):

3-Backtests

2-Live demo

1-Real live

And you can add the spread is often not the same between demo and real

You are absolultely right servaldsl.

Since nobody ever mentions anything here about their LIVE results, I assume everyone is trading this EA on a demo account.

I will ask again: Is anyone trading on a live account -- risking REAL money -- not play money in a demo account?

What kind of results have you had compared to trading in a demo account?

===================

Pakallis,

You say:

This EA works excellent on demo and live accounts.

Although, there are some drawdowns which should be decreased.

I believe the new version will have a better handling of stoploss.

This EA is more profitable than fapturbo!

Just watch the big drawdowns.

By the way, where is RDB?

Not posted here for a week.

Are you running the EA on a live account right now? And how do you avoid the big drawdowns?

I would really like to hear from rdb too.

Thanks,

PistolDave

broker and spread

FXopen spread 3 on EURGPB, however, the data is very heavy filtered.

all other broker have spread 5 on EURGBP.

Althrough Alpari has spread 5 on EURGBP, the EA makes good result since the data is light filtered.

Worst of all, liteforex.org has spread 6 on EURGBP. I tested it on my real account on liteforex.org, dollarcents account, it still make profits.

finimej:
broker and spread

FXopen spread 3 on EURGPB, however, the data is very heavy filtered.

all other broker have spread 5 on EURGBP.

Althrough Alpari has spread 5 on EURGBP, the EA makes good result since the data is light filtered.

Worst of all, liteforex.org has spread 6 on EURGBP. I tested it on my real account on liteforex.org, dollarcents account, it still make profits.

I think that Tadawulfx has spread 3 on EURGBP, i will start testing the next week (in demo account)

Trading Live

I sarted trading v1b live this week on InterbankFX. There were 38 trades, with a net result of minus 44 pips. We will see how it goes next week!

Regards

Stephen

jahack:
I think that Tadawulfx has spread 3 on EURGBP, i will start testing the next week (in demo account)

Uses TadawulFX on LIVE account and Demo account. Goes really good on both. Begun on Live January 26. So on three nights I have may in $152. Begun with $500 (Tadawuls mini). So I am very pleased .

Has FapTurbo. With I might close down IBFX (for high spread and a mass errors) sow took the entire two weeks' to wait. So then, I might new about this. And is hugely astonished on the result. Now, my own question is if I will continue with Lucky V2b or if I will throw in FapTurbo. But I search after more brokers with low spread. Uses some demo accounts to compare. Presently feels in all cases that Lucky gives better results.

Reason: