_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 149

First blood...

Finally I read all 149 PAGES!

I tried Your_Lucky_v2b on live FXDD micro for two days.

Spread 5-8 pips.

Set MaxSpread = 10 or else it wont trade.

So far small profits with some losses but overall is still profit.

Thinking if that is the case can consider increasing lots to increase overall profit.

_rdb_, why does the spread info on the left of the chart (S P R E A D = 5/8 pips) is different from the right hand side (says Sprd: 2.0)?

Many thankx!

Left: max Spread

Right: actual Spread

V2 and V2b

RDB thanks for your EA. I ask the following. If I put in a graph the version 2 and version 2b in the other, on the same platform, is there any drawback?

superelf:
Hi Defjam,

Why to complicate things. Just use FXCM it is ECN and you can use MT4 to get reduced 1.5 pips. let say spread at the moment 2.5-1.5=1.0 +$5 on 1.0 Standard (100K) Lot commissions. and you trade with banks!!! not more doggy brokers!!! Banks would never have fixed spread it is variable so -1.5 pips is a bargain.

.... sure you need to deposit 25K or trade 10M/Months but with YOUR_Lucky you can do it easyly even with 5K. Long live YOUR_Lucky and _RDB_.

No, MT4 with FXCM have dealing desk.

superelf:
Hi verbtheory,

Thanks for recommendation, When do you see no trend these days?

Surely for 28/5 pips S/L&T/P you need Sideways Market

I wonder is it a official _RDB_ recomendation?

Ta.

hehe yah when is there no trend?

i use the keltner channel indicator so i can watch the market expand and contract... when it gets into a nice channel it's scalping time.

it's the hangers at the end of the channel that the ea has problems with... at least v2... i had v2b and v2 running side by side on the same terminal and they took different trades so i'm still wondering what mechanics changed.

anyone who has experience with v2b does it take less trades?

it would be nice if it waited for consolidation then took a couple trades and then waited for the market to breakout then stabilize into channel... take a couple of trades and then repeat.

rdb?

Files:

I would like to thank RDB and all others who have contributede to Your-Lucky. One great EA. The best I have tried from the forums.

Keep up the good work.

TheTraderman

RDB busy reserching V2c?

rock17:
RDB busy reserching V2c?

No... Lucky V3

Reason: