_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 142

crossy:
Maldoror, Pay attention, The low drawdown is because SL is about 6-8 pips!!!

I don't think that this is the reason for the low drawdown, because you get a lot more trades with a lower SL and more trades in a row hitting the SL. Therefore you get the lowest drawdown/best profit ratio with a variable SL between 32 and 44 pips for the last month and v1e.

fapturbo:
Can someone help who runs backtests on this system.

When I run the backtest simulation I keep getting this in the journal..

Nothing much else happens.

I have two platforms Alpari, and one of them had the same problem.

The platform with problems: The data were obtained in History Center for MetaTrader 4

Data from the other platform were obtained from Finam Russian Brokerage Company:Data Export

However, downloading data of Finam Russian is a tedious job and it is necessary to manipulate them in Excel, but I get good results.

crossy:
Hi, Using Martingale is alway might be a very dangerouse wayto have profits, so you may loose all your account. Never use it!.

What is good RDB EA is that even you have small looses, you are still in the "game", and the most important is that the trend's profit is always up!!!.

I would like to see the results of 1.1.08 to 1.1.09. It will be very interesting.

I agree. I have worked with a modified martingagle system for several months and sooner or later it always blows out the account. No way around it.

1 pips Trailing Stop

Hi rdb,

Adakah anda telah cuba masukkan 1 pips trailing stop (trailing stop berjalan selepas mencapai take profit). Kalau belum mungkin boleh di cuba.

Why won't anyone answer this question?

There have been numerous questions regarding 5-digit brokers. Are there parameters that need to be changed in the EA inputs?

I have tried it on FXCM (5-digit broker 0.00000 format). The EA is supposed to work with 5-digit brokers, but it closes orders (both profit and loss) with minimal price movement. I believe that some of the parameters need to multplied by 10 to get the EA to work correctly, (i.e Stoploss, TakeProfit,......) but do not know which or any at all?

Does anyone have an honest answer for this question? Can anyone help? Anyone?

-rdb-???? Do you have any suggestions???

Thank you to those who respond....

indi

Dear Kaveh,

Thanks for youor message.

Could you send the indi and screenshort?

How can you understand from it if there is a trend starting?

Regards,

Sergey.

kaveh:
Hi

One of the best way to know markets is in sideway to use BB with Cellterchannel. i find this week one of the best one orlay chart with

candel formation tell you this markets have trend or not.

Kaveh

Cellterchannel

I looked of an explanation for "Cellterchannel", and I did not find.

kaveh or bisecom or anybody else, can explain this?

Yours

Koyco

Hi

Your EA is working very well providing plenty of winning positions it is trading @ .16 of al ot is there any way of increasing this size

Regards

Koyco

indi

Hi Crossy,

Nice to hear you!

Yes, kaveh mentioned about the indi. It would be nice to check it out.

Regards.

crossy:
I looked of an explanation for "Cellterchannel", and I did not find.

kaveh or bisecom or anybody else, can explain this?

Yours

Cellterchannel

bisecom:
Hi Crossy,

Nice to hear you!

Yes, kaveh mentioned about the indi. It would be nice to check it out.

Regards.

Hi bisecom,

I do not know what is "Cellterchannel". Can you explain, please, or tell me where to look for?

Thankes,

Reason: