_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 145

hi guys!

About bridging and MBT, you can use NeoTicker (one of the best platforms, for charting, coding, etc...a lot of built in stuff! coding in DelphiScript, C++, C#, JS, etc... possible!) BTW: does anybody can code delphiscript please contact me. So bridging can be made with NeoTicker + MBT Navigator on a professional way! (for this no coding needed!! AND it's proved!)

Two "problems", a.) I can't code DelphiScript or something similar (so I can't translate Lucky and b.) platform NeoTicker is not free. (but Demo)

If anybody is interessted in this topic, let's talk about it.

Bye, AT

ALPARI's (UK) Live Acc Spread for EUR/GBP & EUR/CHF

I've running Your_Lucky v2b in Demo for ALPARI (UK), FXDD & FXPR0.

For ALPARI (UK) resulted much better profit comparing the others (more open trades & profits).

So, I have plan to open Live Acc in ALPARI (UK), but I heard that the spread between Demo & Live for EUR/GBP & EUR/CHF are different.

The spread for Demo EUR/GBP=5pips, EUR/CHF=3pips.

Does anybody have Live Acc in ALPARI (UK)?

How much the spread for Live Acc?

Thank you for replying.

hanifsan:
I've running Your_Lucky v2b in Demo for ALPARI (UK), FXDD & FXPR0.

For ALPARI (UK) resulted much better profit comparing the others (more open trades & profits).

So, I have plan to open Live Acc in ALPARI (UK), but I heard that the spread between Demo & Live for EUR/GBP & EUR/CHF are different.

The spread for Demo EUR/GBP=5pips, EUR/CHF=3pips.

Does anybody have Live Acc in ALPARI (UK)?

How much the spread for Live Acc?

Thank you for replying.

when asian session spread 5 ,eu session 3, account live in alpari-uk

neolee:
Will this EA work with an ECN broker that has the variable spread? Or because the spread is moving so fast this will not able to accurately enter the trade when the spread is low enough? This is the question that needs to be asked. Does anyone have experience with this EA on a variable spread broker?

Yes. It works. At least on these two brokers below. I am testing the EA daily on their demo platforms. I don't know if they would work live. Haven't tried that yet.

HotspotFX is testing a MT4 platform provided by ATC that uses the data feed directly from Hotspot. Contact them for details. Your account is with Hotspot, which is an ECN broker.

IBFX offers a "non-dealing desk" system which they claim offers straight through processing to their liquidity providing banks. I have used this one too, and the spread varies with the time of day and the volatility. It works fine with the EA also.

I have also tested Alpari, MIG, FIBO, FXDD, FX Pro, and a few others. These usually have spreads that are too high during the trading hours we use with this EA.

Keep me updated on your results,

PD

Hello All!!!

Which Forex-tsd-member can you send me the newest version from

yourluckyeurgbpv2.ex4 and Thunder4WD,please?

My E-mailadress:topjob2@gmx.de

Best Regards Rossi

How Make donation & PM You

Hello RDB,

I Plan to make some donation to you through BCA, and I also need to see your 4WD, Is it possible you could sent me through my email kerajaan.duit@gmail.com ? I read a lot of this thread already and check with MBT website, I think RDB should make changes in the YL script to make it work in MBT MT4 Platform cause there are some differences in placing order in their platform.

I chat with fxopen guys, they told me they have 3 spread fix all time for eurgbp. Anyone using this broker ???

account live in alpari-uk

nwin:
when asian session spread 5 ,eu session 3, account live in alpari-uk

Thank you Nwin for your replying.