_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 151

Live Trading

Has anyone tested either ver. 2 or v2b on a live account? Do they work on live accounts and what was the result? Also will it work successfully on any other pairs? I tried v2b on a live account at FXDD but could not get a trade because the spread is always raised to 8 on the EURGBP at the time of the Asian Market. Also what about the Thunder 4WD EA I don't see much talk about it. Is it a profitable EA? I am just trying to find something that produces a Profit in Real Money and if I do I will be more than happy to donate.

gaivy912

I have downloaded everything pretty much in this thread including the pdf and the zip file and the ea and the indicators but for some reason adobe tells me the pdf is corrupted and for some reason the zip file doesnt want to open so its a bit of a bummed. I've sent mr rdb an e-mail so hopefully he will respond to me.

Hello rdb,

Couldn't find you anywhere, I had sent you a small donation few days back, but no reply from you...

fbnet:
Hello rdb, Couldn't find you anywhere, I had sent you a small donation few days back, but no reply from you...

He is a freeman like a bird,maybe have tons of mail everyday,make his head dizzy?!? Like he says"mumet ndase aku"

gaivy912:
Has anyone tested either ver. 2 or v2b on a live account? Do they work on live accounts and what was the result? Also will it work successfully on any other pairs? I tried v2b on a live account at FXDD but could not get a trade because the spread is always raised to 8 on the EURGBP at the time of the Asian Market. Also what about the Thunder 4WD EA I don't see much talk about it. Is it a profitable EA? I am just trying to find something that produces a Profit in Real Money and if I do I will be more than happy to donate. gaivy912

I do on mikro & mini live acc with fxcast Pro,fxclearing and tadawul and all of them profit. (just up to now,tomorrow....???)

really great

hi rdb ,

your EA is really fantastic and great .

you know one thing , i have started using it in other currencies as well by changing the magic numbers , and for your information it is working well.

2. i am using your EA on pairs eurusd 5M for round the clock :

usdcad for only the night time ( GMT )

eurgbp for asian as well as european sessions .

3. on thursday , one strange thing happened , at around 1100GMT , your EA was

behaving very strangely , like it opened position eurgbp and closed after a minute , this , she was doin 3 times until i had to interfere with her and close the EA .

doo you why ???

and then what i did was :

i changed the parameter :

max trades : which was 10 to 50 . is this could be reason ????

otherwise no issues ,,, I AM REALLY VERY HAPPY WITH YOUR EA AND I AM PLANNING TO DONATE SOMETHING TO YOU FOR THIS EXCELLENT CREATIVITY.

DO YOU KNOW ONE THING ::::

YOUR EA IS NOTHING BUT FAP TURBO . I USE FAPTURBO ALSO ,, WHAT I HAVE COME TO CONCLUSION IS THAT THE TECHNOLOGY,INDICATORS AND OTHER STUFFS THAT YOU USE SHOULD BE SAME AS FAPTURBO EA.

ONE MORE THING : CAN YOU ADD TRAILING STOP PARAMETER IN THE EA .

JUST LET US KNOW .

THANKS AND GOOD LUCK.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

DARMENDRA

gaivy912:
Has anyone tested either ver. 2 or v2b on a live account? Do they work on live accounts and what was the result? Also will it work successfully on any other pairs? I tried v2b on a live account at FXDD but could not get a trade because the spread is always raised to 8 on the EURGBP at the time of the Asian Market. Also what about the Thunder 4WD EA I don't see much talk about it. Is it a profitable EA? I am just trying to find something that produces a Profit in Real Money and if I do I will be more than happy to donate. gaivy912

hey gaivy912 ,,, i am using ver v2b and i am very very happy . yes it is working on live a/c and it is also working on other pairs too .

right now , i am using this on eurgbp,usdcad and eurusd .

to make work on other pairs , just change the magic numbers like from 77777 to 77778.

thanks ,

Darmendrta

This EA works excellent on demo and live accounts.

Although, there are some drawdowns which should be decreased.

I believe the new version will have a better handling of stoploss.

This EA is more profitable than fapturbo!

Just watch the big drawdowns.

By the way, where is RDB?

Not posted here for a week.

pakallis:
This EA works excellent on demo and live accounts.

Although, there are some drawdowns which should be decreased.

I believe the new version will have a better handling of stoploss.

This EA is more profitable than fapturbo!

Just watch the big drawdowns.

By the way, where is RDB?

Not posted here for a week.

chang the sl to 13 and sl out of session as well at 13,back test show less dd

Is there a setting to close trade after 5 or 10 number of minutes? I tried to set MinuteForClose=5/10 but it didn't seem to work.

Reason: