_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 141

Pl.let me know....

How did you do the modifications,can you explain in details the steps taken to modify v2b?

Using Martingale

faifarni:
Just for the heck of it I used the order entry trigger in v2 and added a filter to only trade in the direction of the main trend. Also, I slightly martingaled the initial order. Here's the results. These results are trading with hours restricted to after New York close to before London open. Also, trading regardless of whatever the spread may be. Nick,

Hi, Using Martingale is alway might be a very dangerouse wayto have profits, so you may loose all your account. Never use it!.

What is good RDB EA is that even you have small looses, you are still in the "game", and the most important is that the trend's profit is always up!!!.

I would like to see the results of 1.1.08 to 1.1.09. It will be very interesting.

Can someone help who runs backtests on this system.

When I run the backtest simulation I keep getting this in the journal..

Nothing much else happens.

How run in Instaforex?

Dear Sirs,

How I can run this EA in Instaforex?

You know in Insta each lot is 0.1 standard lot. I want know this EA set automatically or not?

How much is minimum deposit for working with this EA?

100$ or 1000$ or more?

This EA work with Micro account with 0.01 lot too?

Beat Regards,

Reza.

fapturbo:
Can someone help who runs backtests on this system.

When I run the backtest simulation I keep getting this in the journal..

Nothing much else happens.

There is a problem with data. Don't know exactly what's causing it, but try with a smaller period of time.

hi all,

where can get lucky v2b?

Other currencies

Hello rdb,

what about your ideas with other currencies than eurgbp ?? Are you still working on it or did you give up ?

First page of this thread

oneazu:
hi all, where can get lucky v2b?

Have a look at the first page of this thread.

faifarni:
Just for the heck of it I used the order entry trigger in v2 and added a filter to only trade in the direction of the main trend. Also, I slightly martingaled the initial order. Here's the results. These results are trading with hours restricted to after New York close to before London open. Also, trading regardless of whatever the spread may be. Nick,

I like your small drawdown, what indicator do you use to detect the main trend? Also, I'm wondering what your risk settings are and what's 1 Lot in your account (= 0.1 Standard Lot?).

BTW, where did you get the sourcecode for v2 from? I'm experimenting with the code of v1e right now and would be interested in v2.

The Low Drawdown

Maldoror:
I like your small drawdown, what indicator do you use to detect the main trend? Also, I'm wondering what your risk settings are and what's 1 Lot in your account (= 0.1 Standard Lot?). BTW, where did you get the sourcecode for v2 from? I'm experimenting with the code of v1e right now and would be interested in v2.

Maldoror,

Pay attention, The low drawdown is because SL is about 6-8 pips!!!

Reason: