_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 144

MB Trading MT4

What is correct Open & Close time for this broker?

Thanks guys

QoS

MB Trading MT4 Demo issues

Thanks Servaldsl

I set Maxspread to 60pips but still no trades. Any ideas?

Regards

QoS

What brokers are best for Your_Lucky_EURGBP

and can you show me statement?

thank you.

neolee:
Will this EA work with an ECN broker that has the variable spread? Or because the spread is moving so fast this will not able to accurately enter the trade when the spread is low enough? This is the question that needs to be asked. Does anyone have experience with this EA on a variable spread broker?

It work on demo ATC FXPro,but I don't have Live acc.

v2b Settings and Reliable Broker

In a post by rdb on page 128 post number 1273 rdb made the following statement:

v2b Settings:

Fix code for Hard SL...

change Parameter :

change Hidden_SL and Hide_All and AutoRange_SL to False to get fix StopLoss...

Does this mean in v2b we open the setting control using the F7 key in the MT4 platform and change these settings all to False?

or do you leave them at the default setting?

Broker Question:

Is anyone using this on a live account and if so which one. I have tried it on my live account at FXDD but I can not get a trade because the eurgbp spread is always at about 8 during the trading period.

I have my open and close time for the FXDD MT4 at:

FXDD :

OpenHour = 22

CloseHour = 6

Is that the correct setting for the open and close time for FXDD?

Same problem with the FapTurbo v36 they say to keep spread at 5 on the eurgbp so no trades there either. Has anyone used FXOpen on a live account that could tell me how they are as far as executing the orders properly and withdrawing your money.

If not FXOpen which other broker would you suggest that has a Low Spread on the eurgbp during the Asian Market time?

This is my first post so any info. would be greatly appreciated.

thx,

gaivy912

Ciao .

I have a question.

Can Y_Lucky work with others crosses ??

Thanks

QuantumofSolace:
Thanks Servaldsl

I set Maxspread to 60pips but still no trades. Any ideas?

Regards

QoS

My MBT demo don't really work, but when it works lucky made not many trades.

I don't know why, but the spread variation could be the reason.

I think when their server will be very reliable, we will really see how it works

Any one interest in bridging MT4 from your working demo account to MBT navigator. I know a guy who can do that. I will have him do one for me. If you interest we can share some cost to the programme. Spread avg is 1.4pip on MBT so we can save alot going forward and don't have to worry about bug on MT4. You don't want that thing disconnect on you when you have live account to fix jam and many problem they usually have when it's fresh built. Broker like ATC still have many problem with ECN so bridge to MBT navigator I think still alot safer.

Reason: