_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 143

bisecom:
Hi Crossy,

Nice to hear you!

Yes, kaveh mentioned about the indi. It would be nice to check it out.

Regards.

I think what kaveh mean is: Keltner Channel.

crossy:
Hi bisecom,

I do not know what is "Cellterchannel". Can you explain, please, or tell me where to look for?

Thankes,
bisecom:
Hi Crossy,

Nice to hear you!

Yes, kaveh mentioned about the indi. It would be nice to check it out.

Regards.
crossy:
I looked of an explanation for "

Cellterchannel

", and I did not find.

kaveh or bisecom or anybody else, can explain this?

Yours

Sorry but maybe is Keltner Channel???

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173470

Keltner Channel

hanifsan:
I think what kaveh mean is: Keltner Channel.

hanifsan, Thankes. I found.

Maldoror:
I like your small drawdown, what indicator do you use to detect the main trend? Also, I'm wondering what your risk settings are and what's 1 Lot in your account (= 0.1 Standard Lot?). BTW, where did you get the sourcecode for v2 from? I'm experimenting with the code of v1e right now and would be interested in v2.

I though he use the first version of the Lucky V2

Like i did

thanks EA

Tahnks for EA i 'll make some donation soon

thanks

5 digits

JArbuckle:
There have been numerous questions regarding 5-digit brokers. Are there parameters that need to be changed in the EA inputs?

I have tried it on FXCM (5-digit broker 0.00000 format). The EA is supposed to work with 5-digit brokers, but it closes orders (both profit and loss) with minimal price movement. I believe that some of the parameters need to multplied by 10 to get the EA to work correctly, (i.e Stoploss, TakeProfit,......) but do not know which or any at all?

Does anyone have an honest answer for this question? Can anyone help? Anyone?

-rdb-???? Do you have any suggestions???

Thank you to those who respond....

Hi,

YourLucky V2b is able to trade 5-digit brokers without any changes in settings !

indi

Hi Guys!

I also got Keltner Channel.

So, what do you think is it possibile to predict trend or out of trend with the indi?

As for me, it is very similar to Envelop from RDB.

Regards.

Linuxser:
Sorry but maybe is Keltner Channel??? https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173470

Will this EA work with an ECN broker that has the variable spread? Or because the spread is moving so fast this will not able to accurately enter the trade when the spread is low enough? This is the question that needs to be asked. Does anyone have experience with this EA on a variable spread broker?

Reason: