Scalp to freedom 10-20 pips a trade...guaranteed? - page 40

Hi everyone. Thanks again to suk1000k for this wonderful sytem and also everyon else for your continual development. I am having great success. Watching the M1 for confirmation is extremely useful. I am using 2 macd's and 1 stochastic. Settings are as follows. Macd-5-35-5.Macd-6-13-9.Stochastic-5-3-3. All indies provided by someone earleir in this thread. Thank you they are working very well

What brokers is everyone using atm? Im with fxcm and i think the spreads are a little too much sometimes. Any positive reviews on other brokers? Ive been searching for a while now however, every broker seems to get mixed reviews and who knows if any of the reviews are even reliable? Personally, id rather hear feedback from you guys. Any ideas?

Many versions of Forex_Freedom, but that is the best? Most effective in scalping.

A-GAME:
What brokers is everyone using atm? Im with fxcm and i think the spreads are a little too much sometimes. Any positive reviews on other brokers? Ive been searching for a while now however, every broker seems to get mixed reviews and who knows if any of the reviews are even reliable? Personally, id rather hear feedback from you guys. Any ideas?

Hi A-Game,

I have a demo micro account with FXCM that i have been looking at over the last 2-3 weeks (not the MT4 platform but the java based platform).

When one stays away from the news, the spreads are as low as 1pip on euro, 1.2 on jpy, 1.3pips on eur/jpy and 4pips on gbp/jpy ( as I write this the spread is even 2.4pips on the gbp/jpy)

I never saw a broker with such low spreads.

Do you expect to find a broker with even lower spreads then that?...( as said stay away from news. But if you want to scalp that is not a period what you would trade anyway).

regards...iGoR

iGoR:
Hi A-Game,

I have a demo micro account with FXCM that i have been looking at over the last 2-3 weeks (not the MT4 platform but the java based platform).

When one stays away from the news, the spreads are as low as 1pip on euro, 1.2 on jpy, 1.3pips on eur/jpy and 4pips on gbp/jpy ( as I write this the spread is even 2.4pips on the gbp/jpy)

I never saw a broker with such low spreads.

Do you expect to find a broker with even lower spreads then that?...( as said stay away from news. But if you want to scalp that is not a period what you would trade anyway).

regards...iGoR

Hi iGoR. I have not yet noticed spreads that low on my account. Perhaps i should pay more attention? I still thought some of you guys would have a better idea which brokers are best. Thank you for your insight.

Hi guys. What is the best time to trade this system? All day i had success however, since london open things have not been so great. I would have assumed that london and new york open would have been a good time to trade.

iGoR:
A-Game,

We should not hijack this topic to talk about brokers because there are enough topics here on this forum who have the subject "brokers".

But if you want to stay a little bit serious then you should have noticed the spread on your fxcm broker.

This is a printscreen I took 2 minutes ago. If you did not notice these kind of spreads then you should widden your eyes a bit more or phone fxcm. And not quote the revieuws that you read on the internet.

regards...igor

Hi iGoR. I dont mean to jack the thread at all and i think good brokers for scalping this method is a valid question? The vast broker reviews are tainted imo by broker employess and disgruntled clients who simply lost there money due to bad trading practices.

A-GAME:
Hi iGoR. I have not yet noticed spreads that low on my account. Perhaps i should pay more attention? I still thought some of you guys would have a better idea which brokers are best. Thank you for your insight.

A-Game,

We should not hijack this topic to talk about brokers because there are enough topics here on this forum who have the subject "brokers".

But if you want to stay a little bit serious then you should have noticed the spread on your fxcm broker.

This is a printscreen I took 2 minutes ago. If you did not notice these kind of spreads then you should widden your eyes a bit more or phone fxcm. And not quote the revieuws that you read on the internet.

regards...igor

PS. cable was even less then 1 pip spread the moment I took the printscreen.

PS2. I just had them on the phone and they welcome scalpers very much (were other brokers don't want to have the scalpers).

Files:
spread2.gif  59 kb

where's everyone ?

where has everyone gone to ?

No post in the last one week, am just getting to understand the syst so i need yu all

yup.. where everyone??

any update for these system?

Reason: