E&A Standard Trading System - page 38

about the last posts

I am sooo happy

Nirvaman, are you using silvertrend bar and MTF version for M5 and M15, or just one silvertrend?

nirvaman:
Hi guys.

thats all i am using. wilders-dmi-signals and silvertrend.

as an exmple I am getting 140 pips in 5 trades today.

only using 5 pairs 5 min timeframe.

I usually dont like to speak about results because people just ask about settings and dont add any value to the forum, but you all are hard workers.

template

BrazenMichael could you please post your template? I really like the way your charts look and you seem to have this system down pretty good.

Thx,

Todd

here you go.

I make the trade when the eas signals(circle arrows) and the votailty meter agree. a quick 10 pips profit and i'm out. haven't worked on a stopless yet...the tp triggers rather quickly. i just have the adx and vps on the chart to watch the patterns since those are the two indicators that i have adapted the eas to. the template maynot work properly because i have adapted a few of the indicators to work how im currently trading. i will post the indicators im using with the authors permission(Drewp maybe)....not sure who i need to ask (recently been chastised for reposting free indicators).

anyone know how to code the value at the time of signal?~michael

Files:
eas_new.tpl  15 kb

Hi Michael

I am using your template and indicators from post 350, with default

settings.. so I should have the same setup you have now correct?

I am using the updated silvertrend and therefore the silvertrend mtf as

well for confirmation.

Thanks for your feedback.. any settings tweaks you did you can recommend

so I can check them out on my system?

Thanks

Brian

Hi Brazenmichael

Good thread.. thanks to everyone who has contributed thus far!

Brian

in order to use the template on post #378 you will need the eas signals indicator that i revised on post #372.

Damiani is on your template as well. Are you still using that at all?

Brazenmichael:
I make the trade when the eas signals(circle arrows) and the votailty meter agree. a quick 10 pips profit and i'm out. haven't worked on a stopless yet...the tp triggers rather quickly. i just have the adx and vps on the chart to watch the patterns since those are the two indicators that i have adapted the eas to. the template maynot work properly because i have adapted a few of the indicators to work how im currently trading. i will post the indicators im using with the authors permission(Drewp maybe)....not sure who i need to ask (recently been chastised for reposting free indicators). anyone know how to code the value at the time of signal?~michael

Hi, is "Forex-tsd calendar" an indicator? Where should I attached it? Thanks

plz give ideas for stop loss

Reason: