E&A Standard Trading System - page 38

Brazenmichael
Brazenmichael  

here's an idea

Drewp...i think im getting better at the code piece...at least reading what is there and seeing what it does...i modified the eas to read vsp and adx and use a 10 pip profit(get in get out)....screenshot shows 80pip profit ...you will see 9 "circle"arrows...that is the eas...i do not trade on the news, even tho there was a signal.

i insereted the adxcrossesnon-repainting modified with the two lines of code to empty the buffer...that was posted awhile back.

let me know what you think.

~michael

Files:
superzeeshan
superzeeshan  
Brazenmichael:
Drewp...i think im getting better at the code piece...at least reading what is there and seeing what it does...i modified the eas to read vsp and adx and use a 10 pip profit(get in get out)....screenshot shows 80pip profit ...you will see 9 "circle"arrows...that is the eas...i do not trade on the news, even tho there was a signal.

i insereted the adxcrossesnon-repainting modified with the two lines of code to empty the buffer...that was posted awhile back.

let me know what you think.

~michael

What is ur Stoploss?

Gabriel Mejia
Gabriel Mejia  

about the last posts

I am sooo happy

Gabriel Mejia
Gabriel Mejia  

for you all

Hi guys.

I can tell u all that for the first time in 7 months of research I am half satisfied with the results I am getting with DREWS system and your addings to the system. thx u all. Excellent job DREW. I dont like easy solutions. I go to places where is hard work involved, and this is one of those places.

I say "half" just because is too early to call victory. I need to test this for many days. Specialy the not volatile dead days. those are the days where I guess one gets false signals. and the high volatile ones too.

Silvertrend is working excellent as filter of Drew signals. Relax about APA. I am not using it right now. but I like that you all still investigating how to improve APA

I am using:

40 stoploss

30 target

I still dont like that kind of hard target and stoploss, but it is working. I will keep an eye in a way to improve that. may be APA.

I am not currently using EAS Signals v0.04b1 but I like it too

I am currently using wilders-dmi-signals. (I corrected the alerts in it on a earlier post)

thats all i am using. wilders-dmi-signals and silvertrend.

as an exmple I am getting 140 pips in 5 trades today.

only using 5 pairs 5 min timeframe.

I usually dont like to speak about results because people just ask about settings and dont add any value to the forum, but you all are hard workers.

robp
robp  

Nirvaman, are you using silvertrend bar and MTF version for M5 and M15, or just one silvertrend?

nirvaman:
Hi guys.

thats all i am using. wilders-dmi-signals and silvertrend.

as an exmple I am getting 140 pips in 5 trades today.

only using 5 pairs 5 min timeframe.

I usually dont like to speak about results because people just ask about settings and dont add any value to the forum, but you all are hard workers.
piptaker
piptaker  

template

BrazenMichael could you please post your template? I really like the way your charts look and you seem to have this system down pretty good.

Thx,

Todd

Brazenmichael
Brazenmichael  

here you go.

I make the trade when the eas signals(circle arrows) and the votailty meter agree. a quick 10 pips profit and i'm out. haven't worked on a stopless yet...the tp triggers rather quickly. i just have the adx and vps on the chart to watch the patterns since those are the two indicators that i have adapted the eas to. the template maynot work properly because i have adapted a few of the indicators to work how im currently trading. i will post the indicators im using with the authors permission(Drewp maybe)....not sure who i need to ask (recently been chastised for reposting free indicators).

anyone know how to code the value at the time of signal?~michael

Files:
eas_new.tpl 15 kb
golden1
golden1  

Hi Michael

I am using your template and indicators from post 350, with default

settings.. so I should have the same setup you have now correct?

I am using the updated silvertrend and therefore the silvertrend mtf as

well for confirmation.

Thanks for your feedback.. any settings tweaks you did you can recommend

so I can check them out on my system?

Thanks

Brian

golden1
golden1  

Hi Brazenmichael

Good thread.. thanks to everyone who has contributed thus far!

Brian

Brazenmichael
Brazenmichael  

in order to use the template on post #378 you will need the eas signals indicator that i revised on post #372.