E&A Standard Trading System - page 43

nevermind VX

I am working with your system and is doing wanders. the only diference is that I am using my occilator to avoid flat market.

thx for your help anyway VX

results again

lol lol lol

Files:
results1.gif  19 kb
results2.gif  32 kb

Hello All,

You need to check out the JurikVolty indicator. This is an elite indicator so I can not post it here,but if you have a membership it can be found here. I highly recommend it

Files:
jurik.gif  27 kb

How do you read the Jurik Volty? Is it a cross above the dashed line is long and vice versa?

robp,

I use the JurikVolty as a filter for entering the market. When the blue line is above the red line, it means that there is high volatility over the calculated period.

-DREWP

Values for Vasily Pip Sniper

The default values are 21 and 144.

There is always the tradeoff of making an indicator more sensitive and timely and the often side-affect of more false signals.

I attach a chart using 5 and 70 (see red vertical lines based on window 2) and the result is an earlier crossover (with a few false signals) (compare to blue vertical lines based on window 3).

Has anyone found other numbers which are useful?

Was there any particular rational for 21 and 144 ?

Hola amigo..!!

V-X569:
EDIT: Do you use pivot level?

Do you know why I ask you this question?

First of all, I will show you some example of false signals.

They are related to Pivot, S&R logic big time !

This is E/J M5 chart..

1.See point 1, there was a buy signal..but I would not buy..why not?

2.It's simply because it was at resistance level. (Point 2)

nirvaman:
hey VX. Can you show me the entries in this picture using your system? thx
nirvaman:
I am working with your system and is doing wanders. the only diference is that I am using my occilator to avoid flat market. thx for your help anyway VX
Files:
ej_r2.jpg  63 kb

Another example amigo..

Here is another example..

See how the price bounced when it reached support level (Resistance became support this time)

Files:
ej_r1.jpg  65 kb
ej_r1_fs.jpg  64 kb

Good signal example..A lucky 10+ pips..

Otherwise, it will produce a good signal..

(USD/JPY) Caught one signal just because you asked me to show some example..LOL..Actually I dont have the intention to trade today..

Ok, dont worry about commision..I will buy you a drink if I visit colombia someday..LMAO..

Files:
uj_cgo.jpg  69 kb
result.jpg  29 kb

Conclusion.

Nirvaman..

As I stated in previous post, this setup is still in beta testing.

I know that SilverTrend repaints horribly, so I may look for alternative way to replace SilverTrend.

Unfortunately, I will be quite busy this month. So, Im sorry in case Im not able to reply in this thread..

I will continue research when I have the time..cheers..

Regards,

V-X569

Reason: