E&A Standard Trading System - page 31

MACDiesel
MACDiesel  

Hi Drewp........

In post 299 U have posted the DMI crosses,based on the Wider rules, what about the ADX, and the ADX R???????????

DREWP:
Hello All, Sorry I haven't posted on the thread in a while. I have been very busy . First of all, thanks to everyone for all of the feedback, it has really been helpful. Second, I have been doing some modifications to the system in repsonse to everyone's concern. My first modification to the system is to the ADX. I have coded a signal, that I call Wilder's DMI Signals, based on an indicator that apparently follows the original Wilder rules coded mladen. This is the first in a series of modifications that I am currently coding/researching.

forextest11,

U have been a member cents FEB 2007 and u are asking what time frame to trade on????? come on man have some dignity for your self..........

jturns23
jturns23  
MACDiesel:
Hi Drewp........

In post 299 U have posted the DMI crosses,based on the Wider rules, what about the ADX, and the ADX R???????????

forextest11,

U have been a member cents FEB 2007 and u are asking what time frame to trade on????? come on man have some dignity for your self..........

He was asking what time frame works best for THIS specific system. Perhaps you should have some dignity and READ before you try and belittle other members of this forum.

MACDiesel
MACDiesel  
DREWP
DREWP  

Vasily Pip Sniper

Hello All!

As I have stated before, I am currently coding/researching soulutions to everyones concerns/input. My latest revision is the Vasily Pip Sniper. I still have to make it MTF, and there are two versions. One which is based on standard symbols, ie EURUSD, and the other which is based on mini symbols, ie EURUSDm.

forextest11,

Refinements still have to be made to the system.So, stay tuned .

Let me know what you think,

-DREWP

robp
robp  

Hi Drew,

Other brokers use different suffixes besides just the "m" that interbank uses. Some use a single dot, mine happens to use the double dot. Like this "EURUSD.." It would be appreciated if whatever you're doing could be used by all regardless of suffix.

MACDiesel
MACDiesel  

$$$$$

I would like start out by giving credit, were credit is do.. "Drewp" and all the supporters, of this system.... Not much but I would like to show you guys my TP in 3 hours......... My signals that I have used were the new Wilders DMI, and the Vasily pip sniper, thanks DREW.....................

Files:
DREWP
DREWP  
robp:
Hi Drew, Other brokers use different suffixes besides just the "m" that interbank uses. Some use a single dot, mine happens to use the double dot. Like this "EURUSD.." It would be appreciated if whatever you're doing could be used by all regardless of suffix.

I have added an external input so you can add your brokers suffix . I also fixed the refreshing problem.

MACDiesel,

Very nice, what time frame are you using?

-DREWP

Files:
Gabriel Mejia
Gabriel Mejia  

nirvaman helps again

hi all.

as I can see, people is helping again so I will help again too

here goes the wilders-dmi-signals.mq4 corrected so the alerts works properly

I hope you guys enjoy it because it took me all day to find the problem. thx god my boss is in vacations. very very rare problem. I am still not sure why it happens but I corrected it.

if we all help, we can do a faster work.

here it goes.

I do this mainly for you DREW, (you reap what you sow)

Gabriel Mejia
Gabriel Mejia  

here goes another correction of the alerts

Brazenmichael
Brazenmichael  

not sure what happened.

Drewp i applaude your work here, excellant job.

nirvaman i downloaded your latest dmi...and it is freezing on my mt4. i am running xp not sure if that helps. maybe i did something wrong. hope this helps in some way.

~michael