E&A Standard Trading System - page 31

Vasily Pip Sniper

Hello All!

As I have stated before, I am currently coding/researching soulutions to everyones concerns/input. My latest revision is the Vasily Pip Sniper. I still have to make it MTF, and there are two versions. One which is based on standard symbols, ie EURUSD, and the other which is based on mini symbols, ie EURUSDm.

forextest11,

Refinements still have to be made to the system.So, stay tuned .

Let me know what you think,

-DREWP

Hi Drew,

Other brokers use different suffixes besides just the "m" that interbank uses. Some use a single dot, mine happens to use the double dot. Like this "EURUSD.." It would be appreciated if whatever you're doing could be used by all regardless of suffix.

$$$$$

I would like start out by giving credit, were credit is do.. "Drewp" and all the supporters, of this system.... Not much but I would like to show you guys my TP in 3 hours......... My signals that I have used were the new Wilders DMI, and the Vasily pip sniper, thanks DREW.....................

Files:
statement.htm  7 kb

robp:
Hi Drew, Other brokers use different suffixes besides just the "m" that interbank uses. Some use a single dot, mine happens to use the double dot. Like this "EURUSD.." It would be appreciated if whatever you're doing could be used by all regardless of suffix.

I have added an external input so you can add your brokers suffix . I also fixed the refreshing problem.

MACDiesel,

Very nice, what time frame are you using?

-DREWP

Files:

nirvaman helps again

hi all.

as I can see, people is helping again so I will help again too

here goes the wilders-dmi-signals.mq4 corrected so the alerts works properly

I hope you guys enjoy it because it took me all day to find the problem. thx god my boss is in vacations. very very rare problem. I am still not sure why it happens but I corrected it.

if we all help, we can do a faster work.

here it goes.

I do this mainly for you DREW, (you reap what you sow)

Files:

here goes another correction of the alerts

not sure what happened.

Drewp i applaude your work here, excellant job.

nirvaman i downloaded your latest dmi...and it is freezing on my mt4. i am running xp not sure if that helps. maybe i did something wrong. hope this helps in some way.

~michael

about your problem

Brazenmichael:

nirvaman i downloaded your latest dmi...and it is freezing on my mt4. i am running xp not sure if that helps. maybe i did something wrong. hope this helps in some way.

~michael

did you downloaded the version in the post 309 or the version in the post 310?

you must use the version in the post 310.

close all your charts and open only one and add my indicator. check if that way your metatrader freeze

Brazenmichael:

~michael

The DMI Signals indicator uses the DMI Book indicator. Look at post #299. Put the DMI Book indicator in your indicators folder and the DMI Signal Arrows will show up. That's why your freezing MT4.

question for you guys

how do I use vasily-pip-sniper-v1?

Reason: