E&A Standard Trading System - page 32

Gabriel Mejia
Gabriel Mejia  

about your problem

Brazenmichael:
Drewp i applaude your work here, excellant job.

nirvaman i downloaded your latest dmi...and it is freezing on my mt4. i am running xp not sure if that helps. maybe i did something wrong. hope this helps in some way.

~michael

did you downloaded the version in the post 309 or the version in the post 310?

you must use the version in the post 310.

close all your charts and open only one and add my indicator. check if that way your metatrader freeze

jturns23
jturns23  
Brazenmichael:
Drewp i applaude your work here, excellant job.

nirvaman i downloaded your latest dmi...and it is freezing on my mt4. i am running xp not sure if that helps. maybe i did something wrong. hope this helps in some way.

~michael

The DMI Signals indicator uses the DMI Book indicator. Look at post #299. Put the DMI Book indicator in your indicators folder and the DMI Signal Arrows will show up. That's why your freezing MT4.

Gabriel Mejia
Gabriel Mejia  

question for you guys

how do I use vasily-pip-sniper-v1?

MACDiesel
MACDiesel  

Ok!!!

jturns23:
The DMI Signals indicator uses the DMI Book indicator. Look at post #299. Put the DMI Book indicator in your indicators folder and the DMI Signal Arrows will show up. That's why your freezing MT4.

jturns,

If you have a program, that calls on another inductor, MT4 will not FREZZZ!!! , It simply will not work... , as far as indicators...

nirvaman:
how do I use vasily-pip-sniper-v1?

It works as if the APA, Red over Blue, ADX cross, "sell".. Blue over Red, and ADX "buy".......

THANKS..........

MACD...............

Brazenmichael
Brazenmichael  

thanks

nirvaman it works. i skipped post 299 and diddnt download the "book" because i saw the updated dmi in 310. it works now. have started testing it tonight. thanks for your help. ~michael

Gabriel Mejia
Gabriel Mejia  
Brazenmichael:
nirvaman it works. i skipped post 299 and diddnt download the "book" because i saw the updated dmi in 310. it works now. have started testing it tonight. thanks for your help. ~michael

happy to hear that

Brazenmichael
Brazenmichael  

am i doing this right?

trading when eas, pip sniper, and dmi agree. exit on tp or when assassin crosses.

One issue...eas not sending alerts since i installed the dmi indicator.

any ideas? ~michael

Files:
chart_2.gif 29 kb
spooky68
spooky68  

Pip sniper works great.

I tried to send an attachment but forex wont let me. I tell you what though these indicators work great. Thanks

superzeeshan
superzeeshan  
Brazenmichael:
trading when eas, pip sniper, and dmi agree. exit on tp or when assassin crosses.

One issue...eas not sending alerts since i installed the dmi indicator.

any ideas? ~michael

Brazenmichael can u post ur indicators and template pls?

MACDiesel
MACDiesel  

Read

superzeeshan:
Brazenmichael can u post ur indicators and template pls?

Read the thread and you will find what he is using....