E&A Standard Trading System - page 35

Brazenmichael
Brazenmichael  

hmmm....

answer to pm....check post #296 for silverTrend bar indicator.

Thanks Drew..you are right...I read the code and saw what indicators it was pulling info from. as i stated i have very little coding experience...so no...how it works... pull it in and turn it on?? LOL

I use a very simply 20pip tp and a 40pip sl...i know that goes against most theories of trading...but with this system it seems to work well, very few negative trades.

~michael

Gabriel Mejia
Gabriel Mejia  
Brazenmichael:
answer to pm....check post #296 for silverTrend bar indicator.

Thanks Drew..you are right...I read the code and saw what indicators it was pulling info from. as i stated i have very little coding experience...so no...how it works... pull it in and turn it on?? LOL

I use a very simply 20pip tp and a 40pip sl...i know that goes against most theories of trading...but with this system it seems to work well, very few negative trades.

~michael

sorry men. I coded it but the silver mtf got an error i cant resolve

Brazenmichael
Brazenmichael  

First Trade of the Week... 20pips!!

right after market open...every thing lined up for short trade....20 pips to start the week off with

Files:
chart_6.gif 38 kb
MACDiesel
MACDiesel  

Nice

GOOD JOB!!!!!

Jack2000
Jack2000  

indi & template

Brazenmichael:
right after market open...every thing lined up for short trade....20 pips to start the week off with

Hi Brazenmichael, could you please post indis and template? thank you

btw, could you please share the indi which say "general condition favourable - get those pips!"?

Brazenmichael
Brazenmichael  

ok.

forgive me...i always forget...which do i post the ex4 or the mt4 file?

tcl
tcl  
Jack2000:
Hi Brazenmichael, could you please post indis and template? thank you btw, could you please share the indi which say "general condition favourable - get those pips!"?

I need it too...

tcl
tcl  
Brazenmichael:
forgive me...i always forget...which do i post the ex4 or the mt4 file?

it would be better that you post the mql4 files

btw, please don't forget to attach all your indicators and the template, thanks

Brazenmichael
Brazenmichael  

here you go.

here you go guys.

Files:
tcl
tcl  
Brazenmichael:
here you go guys.

thanks bro....