EA for partial closing trades with buttons

All the EA's that i've seen that has partial closing feature, they all force you to put how many pips for a 50% partial close in example. What i just want, is a button 50% to partially close the current pair. Maybe two buttons, 25% and 50%. You see, im a manual trader, i'm not calculating pips or that at all, i trade by pure common sense and i've been trading like that since years with success. I just want a button that is always present on the chart, to quickly partially close 50% of the current pair. Even if i have to add a EA in each chart for that, don't care about complicated coding so that you only need to open the EA in 1 chart. Nah, im ok if i have to add it to all charts i have open. Please someone help me with this. 

logart89:
All the EA's that i've seen that has partial closing feature, they all force you to put how many pips for a 50% partial close in example. What i just want, is a button 50% to partially close the current pair. Maybe two buttons, 25% and 50%. You see, im a manual trader, i'm not calculating pips or that at all, i trade by pure common sense and i've been trading like that since years with success. I just want a button that is always present on the chart, to quickly partially close 50% of the current pair. Even if i have to add a EA in each chart for that, don't care about complicated coding so that you only need to open the EA in 1 chart. Nah, im ok if i have to add it to all charts i have open. Please someone help me with this. 

No problem at all and very easy to solve!

Just head on over to the Freelance section and place a new job request to the community! Remember to properly define all your requirements and the amount you have on budget!

I am sure you will get many applicants in no time at all! Then just pick one that satisfies your conditions!

Fernando Carreiro:

No problem at all and very easy to solve!

Just head on over to the Freelance section and place a new job request to the community! Remember to properly define all your requirements and the amount you have on budget!

I am sure you will get many applicants in no time at all! Then just pick one that satisfies your conditions!

how much dollars a EA like that could worth? If is that simple could be a 10-20$ EA? 

logart89:
how much dollars a EA like that could worth? If is that simple could be a 10-20$ EA? 

Don't ask me - ask at the Freelance section as I explained!

Besides if you say that you "been trading like that since years with success", then what is a few tens here or there!

Fernando Carreiro:

Don't ask me - ask at the Freelance section as I explained!

Besides if you say that you "been trading like that since years with success", then what is a few tens here or there!

Yes, but i also risk manage my wealthy in real life. I'm a trader even at the most simple things in life haha

logart89:
Yes, but i also risk manage my wealthy in real life. I'm a trader even at the most simple things in life haha
Well, in that case, you will get what you pay for!
Reason: