E&A Standard Trading System - page 41

Anonymous
Anonymous  

As you wish

golden1:
I am having a problem with my computer.. would you mind posting the ex4 files as well so I can download them directly.

Thanks!

Brian

No problem.

golden1
golden1  

Thanks

Thanks V-X..appreciate it!

Brian

Brazenmichael
Brazenmichael  

nirvaman...pm me

here is a thought.

Files:
chart_10.gif 45 kb
chart1_2.gif 39 kb
ServerUang
ServerUang  

hi Brazenmichael and nirvaman, what kind of zigzag you used ? can you share it here ?

Gabriel Mejia
Gabriel Mejia  

dont got it

ServerUang:
hi Brazenmichael and nirvaman, what kind of zigzag you used ? can you share it here ?

what you mean by zigzag?

zigzag indicator?

Gabriel Mejia
Gabriel Mejia  

got lots of false signals yesterday and today. but many of them where in green in a moment, and they got red at the end. thast why I dont like hard target and hard stoplosses. I will try to use a trailing stoploses or something that make it more flexible.

i will try your silvertrend indicators too VX

Anonymous
Anonymous  

clarify

nirvaman:
got lots of false signals yesterday and today. but many of them where in green in a moment, and they got red at the end. thast why I dont like hard target and hard stoplosses. I will try to use a trailing stoploses or something that make it more flexible. i will try your silvertrend indicators too VX

The SilverTrend I posted is not mine. I created only the mtf. It's a copy&paste stuff.

I really concern about SilverTrend behaviour because I want to enter the market as soon as it shows the 'green light' but for this reason, the SilverTrend VladVG posted gives a late/lag signal which is not suitable with my style. So, I prefer the one I posted although it's repainting. For entry confirmation, I use Heiken Ashi instead of ADXcrosses.

Seems like ADXcrosses are good during trending market or volatile one but eventually they will produce false signal in ranging market. Same goes with DMI. So, Im into Heiken Ashi.

Check out the image, you'll know what I'm talking about...

Gabriel Mejia
Gabriel Mejia  

variable target and stoploss

thats interesting VX.

I am going to try that too.

meanwhile here is my contribution. simple and foolish one

I made an occilator that gaves me a variable target from the entry

just put your target in the number of pips showed by my indicator.

u can use it as a reference to put the stoploss too.

if it shows too few pips (less than 5 pips for example) then dont enter because that means that market is too flat.

I am still using 5 minutes timeframe

settings for my occilator are 50 and 50

Files:
MACDiesel
MACDiesel  

Drewp

Where did u GOOOO?????

Anonymous
Anonymous  

Now you see, now you don't

MACDiesel:
Where did u GOOOO?????

I saw him online for a while about 2 hours ago and left 5 minutes later.

I've seen him doing this twice already. Maybe he likes to be a spectator sometimes OR...

maybe he's busy developing HOLYGRAIL for you...