E&A Standard Trading System - page 36

here you go.

here you go guys.

Files:

sorry...

drewp...i edited the eas alerts like i had talked about for when we get to the ea stage. hope you don't mind. the sound files are in the new zip file on that post.

as far as anyone else....if i reposted an indicator of yours and your offended i apologize. just trying to help newer people on here find what they are looking for. not trying to take any recognition for the work. as i have said before i am not a coder. just a trader with a few suggestions.

~michael

p.s.

third trade of night at 10pips quickly going to 20 :P 60pips for sunday night...i'm lovin' it. oops...guess i should credit mcdonald's for that phrase.

Hi, Guys ! Do Y realy understand what are Y try to trade ?

Look heare :

for(i=CountBars-SSP;i>=0;i--) {

SsMax = High;

SsMin = Low[Lowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,SSP,i-SSP+1)];

smin = SsMin-(SsMax-SsMin)*Kmin/100;

smax = SsMax-(SsMax-SsMin)*Kmax/100;

ExtMapBuffer1=smax;

ExtMapBuffer2=smax;

val1 = ExtMapBuffer1[0];

val2 = ExtMapBuffer2[0];

if (val1 > val2) Comment("покупка buy ",val1);

if (val1 < val2) Comment("продажа sell ",val2);

}

This is main loop of "AlaskanPipAssassinMod" & "SilverTrend_bar" - Y use them. This code is looking forward on SSP-1 bars on history.

When i=0 & SSP=7 Y Try to get extremal value from 7 to -6 bar. But bars from 0 to -6 is the future !!!!

If Y can get this value in real life - just buy from botom & sell from top ...

In MT negativ index is ignored (changed to 0 - just read help) and trader can't see own mistake. But signals are different on history and real time.....

Regards.

Brazenmichael:
here you go guys.

Thank you Brazenmichael

Brazenmichael:
total 40 so far...i think we are onto something.

Could you post your Silvertrend bar indicator shown in your post please, or perhaps it is a commercial one?

Could you make the changes?

VladVG:
Hi, Guys ! Do Y realy understand what are Y try to trade ?

Look heare :

for(i=CountBars-SSP;i>=0;i--) {

SsMax = High;

SsMin = Low[Lowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,SSP,i-SSP+1)];

smin = SsMin-(SsMax-SsMin)*Kmin/100;

smax = SsMax-(SsMax-SsMin)*Kmax/100;

ExtMapBuffer1=smax;

ExtMapBuffer2=smax;

val1 = ExtMapBuffer1[0];

val2 = ExtMapBuffer2[0];

if (val1 > val2) Comment("покупка buy ",val1);

if (val1 < val2) Comment("продажа sell ",val2);

}

This is main loop of "AlaskanPipAssassinMod" & "SilverTrend_bar" - Y use them. This code is looking forward on SSP-1 bars on history.

When i=0 & SSP=7 Y Try to get extremal value from 7 to -6 bar. But bars from 0 to -6 is the future !!!!

If Y can get this value in real life - just buy from botom & sell from top ...

In MT negativ index is ignored (changed to 0 - just read help) and trader can't see own mistake. But signals are different on history and real time.....

Regards.

Hi to All,

I have been following this thread for some time now and like the progression here....

Hi to VladVG,

Could you make the changes you refer to........in the indcators and post them here so we may compare results....... improvements ?????

THX, John

increase:
Could you post your Silvertrend bar indicator shown in your post please, or perhaps it is a commercial one?

Thanks I see it is in post #296

Already posted...

increase:

The Silvertrends have been posted already some pages back.... Cheers, John

Brazenmichael:
...i'm lovin' it. oops...guess i should credit mcdonald's for that phrase.

John Edwards:
Hi to All,

I have been following this thread for some time now and like the progression here....

Hi to VladVG,

Could you make the changes you refer to........in the indcators and post them here so we may compare results....... improvements ?????

THX, John

John,

I have coded the Vasily Pip Sniper in response to all of the problems with the Alaskan Pip Assassin. Unforturnatly, I am not a good enough coder to fix the APA . Perhaps VladVG would be kind enough to lend his input.

-DREWP

template

Brazenmichael:
total 40 so far...i think we are onto something.

Brazenmichael could you please post your template?

thx

todd

Reason: