E&A Standard Trading System - page 51

To add comments, please log in or register
madmitch
madmitch  
Walander:
I don't know if you're stupid, or you think xmas is the idea of giving away subscription work, but that indicator is meant for elite subscription only. Smarten up.

Wrong or not, politeness costs nothing, or is xmas the time for being rude?? Anyway happy xmas everyone

jfchild
jfchild  

I guess that I am Stupid also

Walander

I guess the Holidays brings out the worst in people. If being stupid means that I am NOT like Walander.....then count me amoung the Stupids....and proud of it.

BlueWhale
BlueWhale  

Yep....

I would like to be counted among the STUPID. Sometimes, I would like to meet some of these "gentleman" face to face.

Can anyone tell me how close the Jurik and the Trendy are to each other? I was going to sign up for the elite however, if that person is part of that group I will save my money!

Walander
Walander  

Lol-

It's the question of ethics... and the fact is, that you don't share peoples work who put it into to the elite section for the elite section only.

I do not care how rude, or blunt I am in my posts, take a look at my post history.

Also- 3 Junior members bashing me? Its fine if common sense doesn't run through the local gene pool- and it's also fine for you to bash me as your common sense will bash your account balance to zero.

Talk amongst yourself as you wish, I'll play around with my books while you guys figure out some gang routine to feel good about yourselves and your trading.

You're right, politeness doesn't cost anything, neither does learning how to read the rules, or understanding people take time to code something for only a special group, but hey, each their own. I don't really know anything- really! Nothing at all, almost like some of you. If you havn't notice my personality is rather dry, nonetheless cynical.

madmitch:
Wrong or not, politeness costs nothing, or is xmas the time for being rude?? Anyway happy xmas everyone

No, stupidity is just stupidity. Here's the link if you need a description. stupid definition | Dictionary.com - I used Google to find it, you can also use google to find the rules of the elite section saying that things should not be posted- hard to find isn't its ... ALL the way at the top of the forum.

jfchild:
Walander I guess the Holidays brings out the worst in people. If being stupid means that I am NOT like Walander.....then count me amoung the Stupids....and proud of it.

You can fly down to Canada if you'd like, but by the looks of your posting history you'd provide extremely limited help to any of my trading abilities, nonetheless offer me anything beyond a simple basic Forex conversation. I charge 100-150 an hour for marketing consulting, so weighing out the opportunity cost, it'd be a waste of time. Besides, why would I want to share things I've diligently learned on my own, while your entire trading strategy is seemingly based of indicators.

BlueWhale:
I would like to be counted among the STUPID. Sometimes, I would like to meet some of these "gentleman" face to face. Can anyone tell me how close the Jurik and the Trendy are to each other? I was going to sign up for the elite however, if that person is part of that group I will save my money!

... btw "......Can anyone tell me how close the Jurik and the Trendy are to each other?I was going to sign up for the elite however, if that person is part of that group I will save my money!" Would you like a clapping applaud to your heroism against the monster! The only thing this tells me is ... you can't afford a 12 dollar subscription... I guess its really hard to make 1 pip with 1 lot... I heard Costco is having a sale for Tissue Boxes for a dollar each, around your price range?

BlueWhale
BlueWhale  

... btw "......Can anyone tell me how close the Jurik and the Trendy are to each other? I was going to sign up for the elite however, if that person is part of that group I will save my money!" Would you like a clapping applaud to your heroism against the monster! The only thing this tells me is ... you can't afford a 12 dollar subscription... I guess its really hard to make 1 pip with 1 lot... I heard Costco is having a sale for Tissue Boxes for a dollar each, around your price range?

To funny, Sir, let me blunt. I can buy and sell you with just one of my accounts. Enough said. BTW, you assume Junior Member refers to rookie trader. I will trade no indicator against you any hour, of any day of the week.

Walander
Walander  

Did that post your ego and make you feel better? Your indirect implication that you're somehow rich comes off in vain at best, its almost as substantial as your supposed "experience".... I guess thats why

All your posts are on indicator based trading systems. Besides, your flawless use and description of WoodieCCI indicator is a great show on that implied experience. Especially how you've tweaked the periods for an almost "perfect" system, so to speak. I guess you didn't know that any indicator based on historical prices will lag- keep switching through the periods- let me know if you can find a period setting that predicts the future.

Edit:

Along with your experience, a repainting indicator is obviously a good choice, especially when its based off a zigzag algorithm- you definitely are a genius! So it makes me wonder, if you don't even understand the use of certain indicators, but you can trade without them. You sure seem very competent!

BlueWhale:
Hey DREWP check out this indicator with your system.

Edit2:

"you assume Junior Member refers to rookie trader" And I assumed correct- I hope you're having fun using E&A Signals, 34/170 FXPrime CCI Settings, RSI 45-55 Channel FXPRIME or Tebs Trading Plan, Partriot Road type High Low Median line for some sort of entry, and I couldn't remember what else... btw when you get to 20 indicators, it creates 100% accurate entry signals!

Edit3:

Was this the ODL Live account you've been talking about?(https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178910/page10) Since I suppose you said any one of your accounts- sorry buddy, this only really buys about 10 hours of my consulting fees.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178910/page11

Two goodies in one post! A ridiculous chart layout... and your live statement? What a great Xmas already.

Wayne Ovenstone
Wayne Ovenstone  

Hey Guys, it's Christmas.

Fact, Walander, your initial post was harsh and could have been a little more polite, but what is done is done, lets leave it be now.

So to everyone following this thread, lets return to being at least civil with each other and get on the "Merry" season.

Have a great holiday and I wish everyone a wonderful and prosperous New Year.

Cheers

Wayne

BlueWhale
BlueWhale  

Nicely said Kamper, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone.

r1r1r1
r1r1r1  

Hai DREWP

Can you please post the corrected "EAS signal" indicator. The one I have only showing either buy signal in one chart or sell signal in another chart.

So I tried it backtest also, same effect it is only showing one signal only in my charts.

Please let me know any settings change I need to do.

Thanks,

Raul.

DREWP
DREWP  

Hello All,

Wow...um, it seems that there has been a lot of activity on this thread and the forum since I've been gone.

All of that aside, let's get down to brass tacks.

First I would like to clarify what the Vasily Pip Sniper is. The Vasily is a moving average tool. Obviously, there is only one working line in the Vasily and the other is a mirror replica. The working line is calculated by the difference of the fast and slow moving averages. The Vasily can be made to behave similarly to other indicators based on moving averages with the main difference being that the Vasily is zero lag. With that being said, I have created a new version of the Vasily that only has one line.

Second, I didn't intend on posting an update as of yet, but the current state of this thread has prompted me to do so. I am doing this in hopes that everyone will get back on the topic at hand, Forex, and urge everyone to keep this thread and this forum educational and drama free for all .

I am now working with Constant Range Bars for my charts, which are set to 30.

I have two instances of the Vasily on the chart. One to detect short term trending and the other to detect long term trending. The settings for the Vasily are currently being optimized.

I am working with the JurikVolty with default settings.

I am also experimenting with the zero lag MACD.

I will post specifics when I have more to post.

r1r1r1,

As of now, I have no plans to update the EAS Signals. This may change in the future.

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the Holiday Season,

-DREWP

Files:
To add comments, please log in or register