E&A Standard Trading System - page 51

Did that post your ego and make you feel better? Your indirect implication that you're somehow rich comes off in vain at best, its almost as substantial as your supposed "experience".... I guess thats why

All your posts are on indicator based trading systems. Besides, your flawless use and description of WoodieCCI indicator is a great show on that implied experience. Especially how you've tweaked the periods for an almost "perfect" system, so to speak. I guess you didn't know that any indicator based on historical prices will lag- keep switching through the periods- let me know if you can find a period setting that predicts the future.

Edit:

Along with your experience, a repainting indicator is obviously a good choice, especially when its based off a zigzag algorithm- you definitely are a genius! So it makes me wonder, if you don't even understand the use of certain indicators, but you can trade without them. You sure seem very competent!

BlueWhale:
Hey DREWP check out this indicator with your system.

Edit2:

"you assume Junior Member refers to rookie trader" And I assumed correct- I hope you're having fun using E&A Signals, 34/170 FXPrime CCI Settings, RSI 45-55 Channel FXPRIME or Tebs Trading Plan, Partriot Road type High Low Median line for some sort of entry, and I couldn't remember what else... btw when you get to 20 indicators, it creates 100% accurate entry signals!

Edit3:

Was this the ODL Live account you've been talking about?(https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178910/page10) Since I suppose you said any one of your accounts- sorry buddy, this only really buys about 10 hours of my consulting fees.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178910/page11

Two goodies in one post! A ridiculous chart layout... and your live statement? What a great Xmas already.

Hey Guys, it's Christmas.

Fact, Walander, your initial post was harsh and could have been a little more polite, but what is done is done, lets leave it be now.

So to everyone following this thread, lets return to being at least civil with each other and get on the "Merry" season.

Have a great holiday and I wish everyone a wonderful and prosperous New Year.

Cheers

Wayne

Nicely said Kamper, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone.

Hai DREWP

Can you please post the corrected "EAS signal" indicator. The one I have only showing either buy signal in one chart or sell signal in another chart.

So I tried it backtest also, same effect it is only showing one signal only in my charts.

Please let me know any settings change I need to do.

Thanks,

Raul.

Hello All,

Wow...um, it seems that there has been a lot of activity on this thread and the forum since I've been gone.

All of that aside, let's get down to brass tacks.

First I would like to clarify what the Vasily Pip Sniper is. The Vasily is a moving average tool. Obviously, there is only one working line in the Vasily and the other is a mirror replica. The working line is calculated by the difference of the fast and slow moving averages. The Vasily can be made to behave similarly to other indicators based on moving averages with the main difference being that the Vasily is zero lag. With that being said, I have created a new version of the Vasily that only has one line.

Second, I didn't intend on posting an update as of yet, but the current state of this thread has prompted me to do so. I am doing this in hopes that everyone will get back on the topic at hand, Forex, and urge everyone to keep this thread and this forum educational and drama free for all .

I am now working with Constant Range Bars for my charts, which are set to 30.

I have two instances of the Vasily on the chart. One to detect short term trending and the other to detect long term trending. The settings for the Vasily are currently being optimized.

I am working with the JurikVolty with default settings.

I am also experimenting with the zero lag MACD.

I will post specifics when I have more to post.

r1r1r1,

As of now, I have no plans to update the EAS Signals. This may change in the future.

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the Holiday Season,

-DREWP

Files:

Hello Drewp please attach the mq4 file..ex4 is not working for me

Hi Drew, I like working with CRB charts as well. Attached are 30 pip bars. Can you share the settings you're using on the second vasily? I'm assuming the first is default.

Edit: Sorry, not sure why my pic is so big.

Files:
vasily.gif  11 kb

robp,

I am experimenting with one Vasily set at 6,12 and the other set to 5,70.

-DREWP

Thank you.

Hello everyone. New to this forum. Great set of indicators. One issue, the version of IN10TION Newsreader is outdated. When I try to upload the file it gives me either a webpage link (when I save target as) or gives the actual script.... I appreciate any help. Thanks.

Reason: