E&A Standard Trading System - page 33

Brazenmichael
Brazenmichael  

ok.

Just an FYI...the eas signals v0.04b is not working correctly or is not refreshing correctly...you have to refresh it with each candle or you will miss an entry.

Files:
eas_new.rar 58 kb
Brazenmichael
Brazenmichael  

is anyone else having issues with the eas not sounding alert or posting on the chart until after you refresh the indicator?

Gabriel Mejia
Gabriel Mejia  

thx for the help

MACDiesel:
jturns,

If you have a program, that calls on another inductor, MT4 will not FREZZZ!!! , It simply will not work... , as far as indicators...

It works as if the APA, Red over Blue, ADX cross, "sell".. Blue over Red, and ADX "buy".......

THANKS..........

MACD...............

thanks for your help MAC. I appreciate it.

Brazenmichael
Brazenmichael  

here is what i am talking about...the first chart. then the second chart is after i reload the indicator. any ideas? ~michael

Files:
chart_3.gif 29 kb
chart1.gif 29 kb
MACDiesel
MACDiesel  
Brazenmichael:
here is what i am talking about...the first chart. then the second chart is after i reload the indicator. any ideas? ~michael

Hi there,

As far as I know that the APA needs refreshed, and the EAS signals is based off the APA, Use the new ADX crosses, and the pip sniper....

MACD

Brazenmichael
Brazenmichael  

here's a thought...one dmi(5) and another dmi(15). see the trend?

i'm not a coder(it confuses me) but is it possible to write it into the EAS Signals to refresh automatically?

Files:
chart1_1.gif 34 kb
Brazenmichael
Brazenmichael  

here is a better entry pattern for me...just what do we need to change in the code to make it work? (the eas refreshing)

when the adx and eas agree, the pip sniper, dmi5 and dmi15 agree...enter long or short.

Files:
chart_4.gif 35 kb
superzeeshan
superzeeshan  
Brazenmichael:
here is a better entry pattern for me...just what do we need to change in the code to make it work? (the eas refreshing) when the adx and eas agree, the pip sniper, dmi5 and dmi15 agree...enter long or short.

micheal can u post this silver trend indicator?

superzeeshan
superzeeshan  

see this setup

lgsony
lgsony  
Brazenmichael:
here is a better entry pattern for me...just what do we need to change in the code to make it work? (the eas refreshing) when the adx and eas agree, the pip sniper, dmi5 and dmi15 agree...enter long or short.

Please , post silver trend indicator

THX