E&A Standard Trading System - page 33

here is what i am talking about...the first chart. then the second chart is after i reload the indicator. any ideas? ~michael

Files:
chart_3.gif  29 kb
chart1.gif  29 kb

Brazenmichael:
here is what i am talking about...the first chart. then the second chart is after i reload the indicator. any ideas? ~michael

Hi there,

As far as I know that the APA needs refreshed, and the EAS signals is based off the APA, Use the new ADX crosses, and the pip sniper....

MACD

here's a thought...one dmi(5) and another dmi(15). see the trend?

i'm not a coder(it confuses me) but is it possible to write it into the EAS Signals to refresh automatically?

Files:
chart1_1.gif  34 kb

here is a better entry pattern for me...just what do we need to change in the code to make it work? (the eas refreshing)

when the adx and eas agree, the pip sniper, dmi5 and dmi15 agree...enter long or short.

Files:
chart_4.gif  35 kb

Brazenmichael:
here is a better entry pattern for me...just what do we need to change in the code to make it work? (the eas refreshing) when the adx and eas agree, the pip sniper, dmi5 and dmi15 agree...enter long or short.

micheal can u post this silver trend indicator?

Brazenmichael:
here is a better entry pattern for me...just what do we need to change in the code to make it work? (the eas refreshing) when the adx and eas agree, the pip sniper, dmi5 and dmi15 agree...enter long or short.

Please , post silver trend indicator

THX

check post #296 of this thread.

Another nice day

I think it would be a big help if we had a trialing profit, if anyone can guide me in the right way for it, that would be very helpful for this system...

Coding help!!!

here's my thoughts on an ea...now that i think i have fixed the refreshing problem i was having.

make an ea with the following parameters...

1)when the EAS and ADX signal together...draw a vertical line as shown for visual confirmation on manual trade...blue for long red for short.

2)if pip sniper, silvertrend(5) and (15) agree..and voltality meter is favoruable.. signals to open trade long or short...visual alert and audible.

3)have the option to set tp and sl

4)also have option to have ea control tp and sl not mt4.

Coding help!!!

here's my thoughts on an ea...now that i think i have fixed the refreshing problem i was having.

make an ea with the following parameters...

1)when the EAS and ADX signal together...draw a vertical line as shown for visual confirmation on live trade....blue for long, red for short.

2)when pip sniper, silvertrend(5) and (15) agree with EAS and ADX..and voltality meter is favoruable.. signals to open trade long or short...visual alert and audible.

(I have two sound files for that..."enter_long"...."enter_short".)

3)have the option to set tp and sl

4)have option for trailing profit if wanted

5)also have option to have ea control tp and sl, not mt4.

anyone wanna attempt this? ~michael

Files:
chart_5.gif  38 kb
Reason: