E&A Standard Trading System - page 34

Brazenmichael
Brazenmichael  

check post #296 of this thread.

MACDiesel
MACDiesel  

Another nice day

I think it would be a big help if we had a trialing profit, if anyone can guide me in the right way for it, that would be very helpful for this system...

Brazenmichael
Brazenmichael  

Coding help!!!

here's my thoughts on an ea...now that i think i have fixed the refreshing problem i was having.

make an ea with the following parameters...

1)when the EAS and ADX signal together...draw a vertical line as shown for visual confirmation on manual trade...blue for long red for short.

2)if pip sniper, silvertrend(5) and (15) agree..and voltality meter is favoruable.. signals to open trade long or short...visual alert and audible.

3)have the option to set tp and sl

4)also have option to have ea control tp and sl not mt4.

Brazenmichael
Brazenmichael  

Coding help!!!

here's my thoughts on an ea...now that i think i have fixed the refreshing problem i was having.

make an ea with the following parameters...

1)when the EAS and ADX signal together...draw a vertical line as shown for visual confirmation on live trade....blue for long, red for short.

2)when pip sniper, silvertrend(5) and (15) agree with EAS and ADX..and voltality meter is favoruable.. signals to open trade long or short...visual alert and audible.

(I have two sound files for that..."enter_long"...."enter_short".)

3)have the option to set tp and sl

4)have option for trailing profit if wanted

5)also have option to have ea control tp and sl, not mt4.

anyone wanna attempt this? ~michael

Files:
chart_5.gif 38 kb
DREWP
DREWP  

Hello All,

I have coded a new version of the Vasily Pip Sniper that doesn't have to deal with the suffix problem and is way less resource intensive . I am currently working on an MTF version of the VPS, but for some reason I can't call it throught iCustom. I think it may have something to do with the switch(Period()) function .

Also, I have been messing around with the idea of making this a ZeroLag indicator, but that is a little beyond me at the moment.

Any ideas?

Brazenmichael,

The EAS Signals are based on the ADX(mt4 not Wilder's) and the Alaskan Pip Assassin. The reason I am developing the VPS is due to all of the problems associated with the APA. I'm not sure if you know or not but the APA is based on SilverTrend. When I get the MTF issue resolved with the VPS, I intend on making a new version of the EAS Singals based on the VPS and Wilder's DMI .

-DREWP

Brazenmichael
Brazenmichael  

Thanks for the info.

I understand what they are reading from drew. it is a great work that you are doing. the current setup that i have posted above netted 1068 pips last week for me. maybe the new eas will bring in more. so ill wait on the ea until you have developed the eas to the fullest. thanks for your hard work.

Wayne Ovenstone
Wayne Ovenstone  

I'll second that "Thank You".

Thanks

Wayne

MACDiesel
MACDiesel  

Why Sure

Brazenmichael:
here's a thought...one dmi(5) and another dmi(15). see the trend? i'm not a coder(it confuses me) but is it possible to write it into the EAS Signals to refresh automatically?

If you are not a coder how can you understand the way that the indicators are reading, You may have a understanding of the the way they read, but, u have no Idea about the algorithms of each indicator, what thy are based off of.. Red over blue "SELL", blue over red "BUY"... All u know is how it works, not how it behaves...... ... OO ya by the way What stop loss, and take profit, do you have set?????????

DREWP
DREWP  

Brazenmichael,

Thank you for your kind words. That profit is impressive to say the least . Are you using a exit signal or just a Take Profit?

KaMpeR,

Thank you also for your kind words.

MACDiesel,

I think what Brazenmichael was saying is that he knew what indicators the EAS was based off of. It didn't seem to me as if he presumed to know how the algorithms worked.

-DREWP

Gabriel Mejia
Gabriel Mejia  
MACDiesel:
If you are not a coder how can you understand the way that the indicators are reading, You may have a understanding of the the way they read, but, u have no Idea about the algorithms of each indicator, what thy are based off of.. Red over blue "SELL", blue over red "BUY"... All u know is how it works, not how it behaves...... ... OO ya by the way What stop loss, and take profit, do you have set?????????

i am agree. after getting a system , always focus on the stoploss. its easy to make a super wining system who uses a huge stoploss. but eventualy it drains the account.

what stoploss are you using? may me I can check it and if it looks good using that stoploss I will write the EA.