Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 279

Please Help!

Can someone make MTF version for this "Time Series Forecast" indicator ?

MTF Absolute Strength indicator

Hi All

I am recently come across the MTF Absolute Strength indicator, and think it has great potential. The downside is that the version I have of it repaints quite alot. Does anyone have a version of this indicator, which does not repaint?

Cheers

Designmax

All MTF indicators repaint, there is no way to fix it.

jturns23:
All MTF indicators repaint, there is no way to fix it.

in fact they repaint them in the lower timeframe , not in the main and reference timeframe .

because their calculations relate to upper time , then until the main candle has been not closed , changing colour countinue.

for instance, we have an indicator on m15 which based on h1 . as we have H1= 4*m15, then in 4 bars (candles) in m15 we have changing , until the main timeframe's candle is fixed.

Files:
gbp.gif  11 kb

Pips shared in large quantities

i'm pipsy and sleepy so i need an EA to stop me from going crazy.i know i may be asking in the wrong thread but is there an EA for the color RSI 1.01 with price? i need it badly.thanks in advance.

adx mtf

hi,

can someone please help me with an mtf ADX THAT CAN COMBINE DIFFERENT TIME FRAMES IN ONE CHART WINDOW.

REGARDS

PAUL

Need to Add MTF

Hi,

Can someone help to input the attached MACD_ColorHist_Alert with Multi Time Frame?

Thank You

Files:

fxbs:
BBands_StopsV1A_mtf.mq4 more staff added

SignalMode =1; // Display signals mode: 1-Signals & Stops; 0-only Stops; 2-only Signals; 3-no Signals;

Line=1; // Display line mode: 0-no,1-yes

Nbars=1500;

AlertSoundON=false;

please help..

anyone can make indi MTF bbands to be like #parasar 2TF?

Soryy for my bad english, i hope u understand

thanks

here is picture of indicator bbands_stopsVIA_mtf and indicator #para 2TF..

anyone can tell me where i can find indicator bbands_stopsVIA_mtf in different windows with 2 time frame like #para 2TF?

please help me..

thanks

Need to Add MTF

Hi,

Can someone help to input the attached !!ZigZagTriad with Multi Time Frame?

Thank You

Files:
Reason: