[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 205

EVgEN_SA:

1.432567 roughly there

I'm afraid you've made a gross error in the very last figure... ))

SEVER11:
"Everybody flushes. Some just don't live to see it. They die rich." Paukas .... that says it all!

Never did any good to be rich, anyway.

Of course, everyone does, but not always. When I've had a few drinks, I've had a few drinks, I've had four. But I'm so good afterwards.

DhP:

and you throw out the last two digits because I don't have the time.

DhP:

I can see that there's something wrong with it as well ))

DragonSL:

What are the figures on the pound? I see three indians with a divot, head and shoulders before that, all indicating a downtrend, why are they saying "well buy"...?

on the pound a clear pattern of a converging ascending wedge that signals a downward break of the support line... - It's all clearly visible on the H1.

EVgEN_SA:

So it's okay to be rich, but it never did any good.

I'm curious, how often do you have to deal with this inconvenience...))

Kolivi:
who can see where the bottom is on the eurobucks? Any option levels for today?

the old forecast on the left - a correction failed. Now the probability of a correction has doubled (to the same trend) in the green horizontal reversal zones.

EVgEN_SA:

I don't care if being rich never did me any good.

Of course, everyone does, but not always. When I've been drinking, I've had a few stupid drinks and I've lost four counts, but I'm so good afterwards.

At one time, when perestroika started, we selected people for our "company" according to different criteria and conditions. One of them was a test of money and believe me those who passed the test were not rich. Also, after drinking, I do not trade at all...

SEVER11:
At one time, when perestroika began, we selected people for our "company" according to different criteria and conditions. One of the conditions was a test of money and believe me, those who passed the test did not suffer from riches. Also, after drinking, I do not trade at all...

and sometimes I make the mistake of taking the stress off.

and forex is like a hobby and when there is no money but you need it.

Reason: