10points 3.mq4 - page 405

It is not public sorry. It was created for moderators/admins of elite sections and later on - it was modified for RAS service using (to analyze the trades in excel file), and later on - it was modified to analyze any commercial EA using excel file or investor's password ....

I am just only one who is using it for now. But I think, if the forum will start some new project concerning selling some software so this moderation/admin tools will be very usefull (I hope) just to detect the scam and so on.

So, I can not post it. Because I feel as armed using this tool

10points_3 Smi1a not entering orders on IBFX MT4

mrtools:
Forexjim,

Might try this version added auto extra digit calculation, and redid all the indicators(should be no more repaint), except the Rmi, seems the Smi for me giving better results, there isn't any presets but you can get them off my statement, found best back testing results on hourly and not using the indicators in a multi timeframe way.

ps) forgot to mention using OsMa instead of Macd. And please remember back test is just to see if the Ea works or not, not usually the same when traded live.

Hey Mr Tools, I'd really like to test this EA but I just can't get it to trade for the past week. IBFX is my dealer and they/I have a "no dealing desk" version of MT4. My account is micro (5 digits). I can trade 0.01 mini's manually. I checked my MT4 - Tools - Expert Advisors settings and EA smiley settings per newdigital's instructions in this thread. I tried setting ECN Broker to "true" cuz I SL and TP are grayed out in New Order window. Then I tried "false" and same result. I also noticed that the "Lots" text in my chart window is slow to update after I alter the presets. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm beginning to think that IBFX's version of MT4 is just plain buggy. Thanks in advance.

IBFX 10points_3_Smi1a issue update

I tried a few things based on newdigital's post in this thread. Recompiled each indicator and the EA, rebooted pc, and restarted MT4. Ran through settings. Same result. Reinstalled MT4 to a new folder, recompiled again, and ran through settings again. Same result. No orders in Account History ad no order attempts in log file. Reads... EA "loaded successfully." "Lots" text in chart window seems to be locked at 0.01 regardless of me changing the preset. Other text items such as spread values seem to updating on time. Reproduced backtest in both live and demo accounts without issue.

I do have a code generator that gets along fine with IBFX MT4 so, as a last resort, I can import all 4 indicators, recreate the trading conditions, and give it a go. Would really like to avoid it since the work has already been done. Thanks again for any help.

RJo:
I tried a few things based on newdigital's post in this thread. Recompiled each indicator and the EA, rebooted pc, and restarted MT4. Ran through settings. Same result. Reinstalled MT4 to a new folder, recompiled again, and ran through settings again. Same result. No orders in Account History ad no order attempts in log file. Reads... EA "loaded successfully." "Lots" text in chart window seems to be locked at 0.01 regardless of me changing the preset. Other text items such as spread values seem to updating on time. Reproduced backtest in both live and demo accounts without issue. I do have a code generator that gets along fine with IBFX MT4 so, as a last resort, I can import all 4 indicators, recreate the trading conditions, and give it a go. Would really like to avoid it since the work has already been done. Thanks again for any help.

RJo,

Have a IBFX demo will look and see if i can figure out the problem.

Found a few bugs in a indicator and the Ea, for this Ea to work you need to put T3_VHF in your indicators file and compile and the Ea in experts folder, if your starting a new account make sure and enable experts advisors.Please remember this is a martingale type Ea and use conservatively.

ps) forgot to mention in the earlier Ea had hard coded a number for vhf level so the Ea would only trade is less than that number but noticed on different timeframes the number had some strong variances so made vhf level user controlled. Today set it a 0 and just used the vhf slope on m1 timeframe with everything default.

ps2) Rjo I set this version on IBFX demo on 11 pairs, waiting for a trade, all i can see is you would need to have Ecn= true, but not 100% sure on that.

Files:
t3_vhf.mq4  5 kb
10p3.gif  80 kb

mrtools:
Alfredy, Please test these versions added auto 5 digit detection and made it Ecn broker compatible, not able to test if it is working or not.

Hi mrtools, I am currently trying to do some semi-automatic trading with the attached EAs (which you have modified to work with ECN brokers). However the EAs are lacking some features I wanted. Can you please help to add:

1) a "Mulitplier" field so I can set a factor instead of using the default factor of 2

2) a field (true/false) to enable the EA to do one trade only instead of continuous. In other words, if set to "true", after all the opened positions are closed, the EA will not open any more new positions

3) a field (true/false) to close all opened positions immediately

Thanks very much mrtools!

Files:
10x3cbuy.mq4  17 kb
10x3csell.mq4  17 kb

I think - I finish experimanting with this EA:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page269

It is the statement for few days (attached)

I will start forward test/trade it on separated copy of Metatrader (FXCM) with less risky pairs.

less risky pairs:

EURUSD

USDJPY

USDCHF (it was the best pair)

EURCHF

EURJPY

AUDJPY

Other apirs are not profitable or losing.

M1 timeframe.

Settings is attached (pre-sent file) - same settings for all the pairs but only magic number is different for every pair.

Files:
10points_1.htm  47 kb
smi1a.set  1 kb

forward testing 10points_3_Smi_1

Just realized my lot size was being determined by the EA due to mm=true. Waiting for a trade to open on 6 pairs M1.

newdigital:
Yes, this EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page269 is working good for now.

It is what for 2 days:

M1 timeframe.

I think - I will trade (forward test) it with many pairs.

Hi, Newdigital,

Would you please post the EA and indicators and preset one more time so that I can attempt to duplicate your results on the FXCM platform on my computer?

Many thanks.

forexjim

mrtools:
Found a few bugs in a indicator and the Ea, for this Ea to work you need to put T3_VHF in your indicators file and compile and the Ea in experts folder, if your starting a new account make sure and enable experts advisors.Please remember this is a martingale type Ea and use conservatively.

ps) forgot to mention in the earlier Ea had hard coded a number for vhf level so the Ea would only trade is less than that number but noticed on different timeframes the number had some strong variances so made vhf level user controlled. Today set it a 0 and just used the vhf slope on m1 timeframe with everything default.

ps2) Rjo I set this version on IBFX demo on 11 pairs, waiting for a trade, all i can see is you would need to have Ecn= true, but not 100% sure on that.

Hi, Mrtools,

Everything else being equal, your EA and indicator sets from post #4027 took positions in backtesting but no positions in demo or live accounts. What is the cause for this difference?

Many thanks.

forexjim

Reason: