Change signal broker. Week limit (!!!)

Hello, I have a problem. I purchased the monthly subscription to a signal. Normally, when I buy signals, I first try them on 3/4 different brokers in order to choose the best one. So yesterday I changed brokers to the signal I bought and the message appeared that for a week (!!!) I will no longer be able to change brokers. This is a big problem because: 1) I can't use the signal I paid for, where I believe best. It would be my right 2) I can't test the best broker, so I lower my profitability 3) now for a week I can't use the signal because I set it on my Activtrades account which however, DOES NOT support the signals. I ask you the courtesy to eliminate this limit and allow buyers to use the signals where they believe best. thanks

Gianluca Costamagna:
Hello, I have a problem. I purchased the monthly subscription to a signal. Normally, when I buy signals, I first try them on 3/4 different brokers in order to choose the best one. So yesterday I changed brokers to the signal I bought and the message appeared that for a week (!!!) I will no longer be able to change brokers. This is a big problem because: 1) I can't use the signal I paid for, where I believe best. It would be my right 2) I can't test the best broker, so I lower my profitability 3) now for a week I can't use the signal because I set it on my Activtrades account which however, DOES NOT support the signals. I ask you the courtesy to eliminate this limit and allow buyers to use the signals where they believe best. thanks

This is a limit that MQL5 has put in place for all members.

Eleni Anna Branou:

This is a limit that MQL5 has put in place for all members.

It is a great idiocy! I have wrong broker (ActivTrades that does not allow the use of signals) and now I have to wait a week? What do I buy, I want to make the use I want, does it seem so strange to you? And anyway they should WRITE IT BEFORE CHANGING. Instead the writing that I can no longer change for a week appeared AFTER doing so. I paid for a month and now I can't use the signal for a week. SHAME!!

Reason: