Is there any perfect signal in mql for mt4?

I have tried more than 10 signals in mql and all my accounts were wiped out. Is there any perfect and reliable signal in mt4 which can make around 5% a day consistently in a long term?

I think it is prohibited by the moderators to discuss such as subject here in the forum

take care 

a signal uses stoploss should be fine.

Kwok Fung Chan:
a signal uses stop loss should be fine.

Some times the EAs are programmed with something different than stop loss

it is the close if the strategy got reversed then it is better than stop loss and even better than take profit

Every honest trader will tell you there is no such thing as a perfect signal. 

If there was such a thing it would certainly not be for sale or rent.

You don't say what your trading experience really is but why not just trade on a demo account for a while?  If the signal gives you a good profit then you can put it on a live account.

I have subscribed to a lot of signals -- demo and live -- over the years and I am currently subscribed to a signal at MQL5.com but I do so cautiously and it is a small part of my trading plan.

I posted some "trader's humor" on my profile that I think we all need to appreciate.

It is posible to beat the average only because so many people invest carelessly and without proper preparation.  Also some people have too active a fear/greed thing going in their head and end up allways buying high and selling low.

If you have blown out 10 accounts then you need to have a frank talk with yourself to see if Forex is right for you now. 

Michael Maggi:

Every honest trader will tell you there is no such thing as a perfect signal. 

If there was such a thing it would certainly not be for sale or rent.

You don't say what your trading experience really is but why not just trade on a demo account for a while?  If the signal gives you a good profit then you can put it on a live account.

I have subscribed to a lot of signals -- demo and live -- over the years and I am currently subscribed to a signal at MQL5.com but I do so cautiously and it is a small part of my trading plan.

I posted some "trader's humor" on my profile that I think we all need to appreciate.

It is posible to beat the average only because so many people invest carelessly and without proper preparation.  Also some people have too active a fear/greed thing going in their head and end up allways buying high and selling low.

If you have blown out 10 accounts then you need to have a frank talk with yourself to see if Forex is right for you now. 

good_opinion

5% a day :D :D :D

simple solution.. stop following signals and start learning how to trade.. :D

5%  daily returns!!

you have to wait only few monthes then you will be rich

Christoph Neuwirth:
5% a day :D :D :D
prove it...!!!

Francis Dogbe:
simple solution.. stop following signals and start learning how to trade.. :D
I think that's better.
Reason: