Vendors we need IBFX systems for RAS

For those of us in the USA we need signal services for IBFX.

Please vendors go into your RAS descriptions and verify what dealers can be used..

Remember that we cannot get access to Alpari UK in the USA.

MB

ElectricSavant:
For those of us in the USA we need signal services for IBFX.

Please vendors go into your RAS descriptions and verify what dealers can be used..

Remember that we cannot get access to Alpari UK in the USA.

MB

Hi ElectricSavant,

How are your requirements? How min/max will you invest? Alpari US is OK?

Thanks.

I guess Alpari US is ok..are they NFA registered?

1K with a reasonable subscription price at RAS assuming you are profitable...Please excuse the small investment but there can be more to come with reasonable ratio's

Plus I will post to the ends of the earth if you make me money....to the point of ad nauseum'

You see, I am running out of things to invest in (not specuation, but longer term stuff, I beleive currencies should be viewed over a longer term..but low drawdowns please)...this is a depression in the USA and there is nothing left to make money in...(real estate in the USA will take some time to rebound)

ElectricLoserSavant

tsdmember:
Hi ElectricSavant,

How are your requirements? How min/max will you invest? Alpari US is OK?

Thanks.

Folks,

Do you see this is real. I am ready once again to put my money where my mouth is.

RAS is real.

But this time I need some real live trading results to depend upon and gain confidence in. Lets be careful this time.

I prefer a manual trading methodology over EA's as I beleive that you cannot put the "market in a can".

Rent a Signal is perfect for a talented trader to broadcast his signals with....This is a wide open opportunity for both of us.

I know some of you want me to succeed...you want to succeed yourselves or so many of you would not be viewing this thread...you see we are all the same....

ElectricLoserSavant

MB

But wait! this was an IBFX thread!!!

Alpari (US) has been registered with the CFTC as a Futures Commission Merchant and has been a member of the NFA (Forex Dealer Member) since 2007

Hi ElectricSavant,

My signal fit the IBFX requirement ....DEMO and LIVE

RocketMan | Rent a Signal

But ...unfortunetly...this system is not ...a manual tradind system ...it's a full automat...

Thanks

TradeBabyTrade

ElectricSavant:
But wait! this was an IBFX thread!!! Alpari (US) has been registered with the CFTC as a Futures Commission Merchant and has been a member of the NFA (Forex Dealer Member) since 2007

Why you prefer IBFX than Alpari US?

IBFX ...can trade ....NANO LOTS ....which make it perfect for small FX account ...

But ...Alpari US ...is a good Broker too ...i've got good experience with them ...with a live account

TradeBabyTrade

Well... I do not have an account there at Alpari US ....yet! I like to trade with penny per pip accounts and if I recall...the last time I checked Alpari US only has mini accounts which means I need ten times more capital there as trading mini's in a 1K account is DANGEROUS

ES

tsdmember:
Why you prefer IBFX than Alpari US?

Hi E-Savant,

Firstly, happy new year to you.

I'm responding to your need for a manual signal provider.

You need a stable provider, and I need a client who can "kiss and tell".

My RAS signal is:

Pipman's Techniques | Rent a Signal

Thanks

Pipman (DeeZ)

proprietary pivotal trading system

and...

Hidden stops!

Single TP but multiple entries (you currently entered long again on the CHF/JPY) ...interesting ☺

You seem to not overtrade...but I want to see how you handle a losing trade...if you would just get one!

Thank you for bringing my attention to this system. Good trading to you!

ES

Reason: