Pricing in signals - page 7

alexx_v:
It's the balance sheet :)

It's a scam :) No, not the author of signals, but the service.

But I understand that the deception is not malicious.

Mathemat:

Well, it's cheating :) No, not the author of signals, but the service.

But I understand that the deception is not malicious.

A bit unclear, trades are not closed, the calculation goes from balance to trade, such calculation has always been in MT...

As long as some trades are open, there is always an imbalance between funds and balance.

It seems that everything is correct!

IvanIvanov:

Do you think he doesn't know him - you should at least ask him first, instead of being so naïve.... Of new acquaintances - there are only two choices - either piss yourself and be complex all your life or get up and move on, confidently and broadly...

Unlike you I don't make up things for myself, but carefully read his statements:
z_zuich:

Chic, creepy, gloomy. Don't teach me how to live, kid! I don't know if you have the size of a deposit, I have never seen anything like that. You may get out of any drawdown!

IvanIvanov:

Your interlocutor has enough brains of his own to take care of his deposit, and, the deposits of others....

He does not even put any stops, i.e. he does not do anything to prevent Kolyan from taking care of deposits. He just wants to draw a better balance curve for suckers by means of martin and stop-losses, in the hope that suckers will pay him for the loss of his deposit.

Reshetov:
Unlike you, I do not make up things for myself, but carefully read his statements:
He does not even put any stops, i.e. he does not do anything for Kolya to take care of his deposits. He just wants to draw a better balance curve for suckers by means of martin and stop-losses, in the hope that suckers will pay him for the loss of his deposit.

No comment, please excuse me if my trading methods don't suit you!

Maybe yours will suit me - can you share the link to your methods?

Have you ever wondered why in the signal settings of the terminal there is a checkbox "copy stop and take levels" - which you can put or remove, and there is also a setting that limits the number of losses? Look closely - it's a useful function!

IvanIvanov:

Have you ever wondered why in the signal settings of the terminal there is a checkbox "copy stop and take levels" - which you can put or remove, and there is also a setting that limits the amount of losses? Look closely - it's a useful function!

If we take away the copy SL and TP, then if the Provider uses them, the Subscriber will also have them - it is a matter of slippage.

But the function limiting losses is not quite clear how it works. I have not found any algorithm in the Rules.

A100:

If you remove the SL and TP copy mark, then if the Provider uses them, so will the Subscriber - it's a slippage issue.

But the function limiting losses is not quite clear how it works. I have not found any algorithm of its operation in the Rules.

If I understand correctly, if we have an account which accepts signals for 1000$ and set limitation on 750$, then trade will be closed with compulsory loss of 250$ and new ones will not open without intervention of the owner.

This is by analogy with other services, I make a conclusion, I can be wrong.

Another setting "Deposit load" is given as a percentage, I ran an experiment, the receiving side if for example 10% then the lot size is obtained 1 to 10, compared to the translator, provided that deposits are the same and no restrictions on the previous point "stop auction at some level", before other options and their diversity - have not yet reached my hands ...

IvanIvanov:

Have you ever wondered why in the signal settings of the terminal there is a checkbox "copy stop and take levels" - which you can put or remove, and there is also a setting that limits the amount of losses? Look closely - it's a useful function!

The developers deserve special thanks for this function, as well as for the open publication of the signal's history.

There is no need to think too much, because everything is trivial. An inexperienced investor will be saved from a complete loss, if he has guessed to enable it, of course. The more experienced investor will analyze trades history to find signals, which providers have deliberately made sure not to make the situation abnormal so that the function would not work for the subscribers.

Reshetov:

Thanks to the developers, of course, for such a function, as well as for the open publication of the signal's transaction history.

There is no need to think about it, because everything is trivial. An inexperienced investor will be saved from a complete loss, if he has guessed to enable it, of course. The more experienced investor will analyze trading history to find signals, which providers, knowingly, did not take the situation to the limit and the function would not work for their subscribers.

Why are you so pessimistic? Why do you think that when it comes to money, there is no rule of law?

You want me to distribute free signals and show you where to roll over or fix losses?

No way! I don't even know how long the service will be stable before you start calculating your losses. I think people who are currently subscribed to the signals are smart enough not to put their money into it, but to try using a demo!

I'm on broadcast and receiver on demo from Metaquotes, the difference in profitability makes me think a lot before continuing to pay so much attention and effort to this project in the first place...

When it comes to money, we'll see - but it's good for everyone to have their head on their shoulders too.

IvanIvanov:

Why are you so pessimistic, why do you think that when it comes to money, it's all out of control?

Not pessimistic, but cautious. I do not want to buy balance curves that are beautifully drawn by martin, because I can draw the same curves myself when I add a martin. Therefore I am interested in signals based on normal inputs-outputs, rather than on the attempts of providers to fix the curves of inputs-outputs with excessively risky money management systems.

IvanIvanov:

Now you want me to give out signals for free and show you where to roll over or fix losses?

I already told you, I don't want anything from you. Your signals are already on my black list.

Look for other fools © V. Vysotsky

IvanIvanov:

If I understand correctly, if we have an account that receives signals of $ 1000 and set the limit at 750, then the existing trades will be closed forcibly at the level of loss - $ 250 and new ones will not open without the intervention of the owner.

point IV.9 of Rules - probably it means forced closing at current market prices

and accordingly the minimum allowed amount of own funds

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5
Reason: