Everything about RSI - page 83

please can you send a new version rsi chart indicator?

fener1907:
please can you send a new version rsi chart indicator?

Fener1907, there is an updated version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733/page50

Rsi bar chart version 2 rsi_bar_chartv2.mq4

Files:

Unsmoothed RSI - custom SMA indicator with TradeLine alert needed

unsmoothed_rsi_-_custom_sma.mq4

Do You know this RSI indicator with possibility of.... manual drag TrendLine and cross alert ? I hope You know...

I know Divergence Petr nmc.mq4 but this is not what I'm looking for.

Maybe Mr Tools or Mladen - can You add trend line with cross alert to the indicator above ? Please...

Adaptable RSI

adaptable_rsi.mq4

Visual RSI Indicator

What do you think?

arrow_rsi.mq4

Files:
arrow_rsi.mq4  3 kb

RSI zones indicator (shows color zones when values of rsi exceeds upper or lower level) : rsi_zones.mq4

Files:
rsi_zones.gif  113 kb
rsi_zones.mq4  7 kb

Hello Mladen,

I've tested several of your RSI mtf alert indicators and like the one attached. There's one small function I can't quite get, but perhaps don't understand the settings correctly. I have email alerts set but it often sends message that it has crossed the alert line going down or up but as I measure by the Data tools it isn't above/below that level. I have Fasle for 'Use Current bar' thinking that will stop it from reporting until the bar is closed. This would avoid the noise of market fluctuations.

Example I'd like to have the alert go off when the RSI moving up, closes at a bar time of my choosing, greater than 53. Then a down alert signaled when the RSI closes below 47. The 47/53 is to avoid the noise near the 50 level. The settings as I describe would allow me to run it on a 4H chart but have the alert report on bar closes on the 1H chart, 30m, or the 4H, etc..

In the attached indicator I noticed that arrows are included in the code but not in the settings window. Could on chart arrows be an option?

Thanks and an early Merry Christmas, Happy New Years and Happy Holidays!

Leofitz:
Hello Mladen,

I've tested several of your RSI mtf alert indicators and like the one attached. There's one small function I can't quite get, but perhaps don't understand the settings correctly. I have email alerts set but it often sends message that it has crossed the alert line going down or up but as I measure by the Data tools it isn't above/below that level. I have Fasle for 'Use Current bar' thinking that will stop it from reporting until the bar is closed. This would avoid the noise of market fluctuations.

Example I'd like to have the alert go off when the RSI moving up, closes at a bar time of my choosing, greater than 53. Then a down alert signaled when the RSI closes below 47. The 47/53 is to avoid the noise near the 50 level. The settings as I describe would allow me to run it on a 4H chart but have the alert report on bar closes on the 1H chart, 30m, or the 4H, etc..

In the attached indicator I noticed that arrows are included in the code but not in the settings window. Could on chart arrows be an option?

Thanks and an early Merry Christmas, Happy New Years and Happy Holidays!

Leofitz

Lower time frames can not be seen (or alerted for) on the higher time frames. There is simply no way how to decide which is the most significant bar of the lower time frame and why the rest should b ignored

Reason: