Everything about RSI - page 38

katastrof78

Whatever setting you use, the signals are not going to happen before (you can use any kind of shifting it will not change that fact - shifting just changes the position on chart, not the real time when something happens). It is a consequence of a normal indicators lagging and so far nobody have found a 100% acceptable solution for lagging

katastrof78:
Dear Mladen ; I settings that you use ;

RSIOMA:12

RSIOMA MODE: 2

RSIOMA PRICE : 0

Ma_RSIOMA: 26

Ma_RSIOMA MODE: 3

RMI Shıft : 9

but The signals coming in late.

Using these settings ,The signals at the same time to get prices. I want to have the signals before 6 days.rmioma_lines_1.01.mq4

If I remeber (not sure though) I once made it before but deleted it. I was expecting something else from the indicator (and a man that calls himself on his site a "genius"). Anyway, it is here for metatrader 4 now too and can be tested to see what can it be used for

secretcode:
Great...Thanks Mladen :)

mladen:
If I remeber (not sure though) I once made it before but deleted it. I was expecting something else from the indicator (and a man that calls himself on his site a "genius"). Anyway, it is here for metatrader 4 now too and can be tested to see what can it be used for

I liked Amibroker version but couldn't find for MT4 so requested to you and you have done nicely

Now i am also expecting high but you know better then me what and how can it be used for

Again thanks for your kind help

Files:
rev.png  33 kb

It seems that it has its interesting points as long as you keep RSI period in low values (the usually recomended periods for rsi itself 8,9,10 - not too long ones).

secretcode:
I liked Amibroker version but couldn't find for MT4 so requested to you and you have done nicely Now i am also expecting high but you know better then me what and how can it be used for Again thanks for your kind help

Dear mladen,

I found (Old) RSI Divergence Indie in my Collection.

In Current TF Worked Well, btw... got trouble when changes the Other Time Frime & make 'Crash' MT4 Program's

Need Help Fix it because sometimes given Wrong Divergence

Files:

Try it out now (the problem with a crash with other time frame should be fixed in this one now)

Tsar:
Dear mladen,

I found (Old) RSI Divergence Indie in my Collection.

In Current TF Worked Well, btw... got trouble when changes the Other Time Frime & make 'Crash' MT4 Program's

Need Help Fix it because sometimes given Wrong Divergence
Files:

RSI_EA_v1 EARSI_DynZ_TDI_(mtf) and RSI_SelfAdjustRSI_v1.0[FX5](mtf) indicators are

- RSI_Filter_mtfits that RSI code below.

pls help

pls i need help with adding a pop up alert to this indicator and possibly a stoppage of the repinting as i noticed it does. dont know if this has been done before, i got this from another forum

Files:

drunkpips:
pls i need help with adding a pop up alert to this indicator and possibly a stoppage of the repinting as i noticed it does. dont know if this has been done before, i got this from another forum

drunkpips

It is automatically setting 3 upper time frames depending on the current time frame which mean it will always do that "number" of changing signals (due to usage of different and higher time frames)

this seems like what am looking for but would want it in arrow format and alert for visual purpose

mladen:
winner246

This would be it. There is one difference : you can have as much rsis as you wish (it is not limited to 6). In the "RsiParams" you enter rsi period, lower level and upper level in the following format : period(1),levelDn(1),levelUp(1); ... ;period(n),levelDn(n),levelUp(n); Here is an example of a 8 rsi summed to see if they all agree :

Reason: