Please help me regarding a little bit change in this Mq4 file - page 3

Isn't vertex repainting?

techmac:
Isn't vertex repainting?

Is there an easy way to change this indicator?

It is currently a support and resistance horizontal line, broken/stopped when the price cuts this horizontal.

What is needed is that the open price, and not the actual price, breaks the horizontal line.

Thanks.

TEAMTRADER

Files:

Hi Mladen, could you please fix this indicator, somehow it simply will not show up?

Another idea is: could you add this feature to draw X/O from lower TF (e.g. M1, M5) on higher TF chart (e.g. H4)?

Thank you very much in advance.

Jean

jeandl:

Hi Mladen, could you please fix this indicator, somehow it simply will not show up?

Another idea is: could you add this feature to draw X/O from lower TF (e.g. M1, M5) on higher TF chart (e.g. H4)?

Thank you very much in advance.

Jean

Which indicator?

And no : drawing the indicator from lower time frame on a higher time frame is not possible without losses of data

mladen:

Which indicator?

And no : drawing the indicator from lower time frame on a higher time frame is not possible without losses of data

Thanks for reply,  this one (I attached it, Maybe got lost when I edit).

Thanks,

Jean

Files:

jeandl:

Thanks for reply,  this one (I attached it, Maybe got lost when I edit).

Thanks,

Jean

Here you go

Files:

Further to my post #24 and the indicator attachment.

This indicator is a good support and resistance indicator for longer term trading (4hr and over charts).

The auto drawn horizontal levels are broken/stopped when the price cuts these levels.

However, it could be made even better if the support and resistance levels were allowed to continue until they were broken by an OPEN price (rather than the current price) but if someone who knows about coding can adapt it, then the new version will be even better.

I'd appreciate knowing if this can or cannot be done.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

mladen:

Here you go

Thanks a lot, it works!

I checked the code, it seems to me you simply changed return(0) or return(-1) to return; why this change? it's a general rule?

Thank you again,

Jean

jeandl:

Thanks a lot, it works!

I checked the code, it seems to me you simply changed return(0) or return(-1) to return; why this change? it's a general rule?

Thank you again,

Jean

The biggest change was the display style of the buffers : from some of the new builds of metatrader 4, if the display type is set to DISPLAY_NONE, it does not work as before, and that had to be changed. All the rest of the changes were just to remove warnings nothing else
Reason: