Everything about RSI - page 119

mrtools:

Made

Made this version with the option to color the mid band if the yellow (one more average smoothed rsi) changes slope.

Would it benefit from price filter?

sebastianK:
Would it benefit from price filter?
It will be checked for the effect of the filter (not everything does benefit from it)

steam1:

MrTools, Could you please check one more average rsi bands mtf alerts 2_2__1.mq4 , It disappeared in MTF mode

Thank you

It works for me

What time frame are you using?

steam1:

MrTools, Could you please check one more average rsi bands mtf alerts 2_2__1.mq4 , It disappeared in MTF mode

Thank you

Debates & Discussions

RSI indicator

nbtrading, 2016.05.20 07:24

It works for me

What time frame are you using?

These are the corrected versions

Mladen

Can we have a Multi Symbol version of FREE RSI indicator please? Or may be you can create one for us please.

Regards 

Files:
freeRSI.ex4  4 kb

mladen:

StepMA of rsi adaptive ema with 7 display types :

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

Mladen...thank you....indicator was giving alert after alert, until I changed name to "stepma of rsi adaptive ema 2.5.ex4"...alert was "Renamed TSD Indicator"

mladen:

amazing indicator, best of the best

Thanks Mladen 

Pava:
Mladen...thank you....indicator was giving alert after alert, until I changed name to "stepma of rsi adaptive ema 2.5.ex4"...alert was "Renamed TSD Indicator"
Yep, it was renamed by the upload. Posted a zipped file (so that it needs to be unpacked, but the name is correct in the packed file)

mladen:

Dearest MLADEN

so much thanks for multi display ver,looks like it is about completed now though there is no end in your ideas and experiments ....... plz let me know,if some more/other MA methods might be applied/added,i am asking just for my curiosity.

regards

Reason: