Everything about RSI - page 90

Wulong10:
I have a little problem with the RSI.

I mostly use 3 indicators in one subwindow in the M1 timeframe.

When I add the RSI to a subwindow, there is only a flat line and the box with the options on the right side is nowhere to be seen.

When I add another subwindow with the RSI and I click only the M1 button, the RSI that is together with two other indies appears without problem.

I don't know what causes this, maybe it's the MTF thing.

I do not really need that, I never use MTF, maybe a version without MTF would work better ?

Set the Indicator unique ID to unique value for each instance - then each will have its own set of buttons

RSI candles

rsi_candles.mq4

Files:

Unsmoothed RSI

unsmoothed_rsi.mq4

tampa:
Unsmoothed RSI unsmoothed_rsi.mq4

The name is misleading

It is using sma smoothing (similar to Cuttler rsi)

nbtrading:
The name is misleading It is using sma smoothing (similar to Cuttler rsi)

They are similar but they are not the same

Smoothed adaptive RSI using standard deviations for adapting : smoothed_rsi_stdev_adaptive.ex4

Ehlers smoothed rsi made easier to use : ehlers_smoothed_rsi.mq4

It is less known that Ehlers smoothed RSI uses 3 period TMA for smoothing. Here is a version with different way of smoothing and which allows different smoothing periods : smoothed_rsi.ex4

Files:

mladen:
chrisstoff Here is a version that smooths the result using super smoother. To turn the smoothing of, set the smooth period to <= 1. Default smoothing is a very mild period 5 (with very low lag - see the comparion on the example picture)

Mladen,

I am still using this great indicator of CCI of RSI - Super Smoothed, many thanks again for creating this.

Would it be possible for you to create a double CCI of RSI super smoothed indicator, something like Woodies CCI?

How does a double CCI look like?

Reason: