RSI indicator - page 90

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  
mladen:
Here is a version with color changes on slop change : composite_mtf_rsi_smoothed_1.01.ex4

I have a little problem with the RSI.

I mostly use 3 indicators in one subwindow in the M1 timeframe.

When I add the RSI to a subwindow, there is only a flat line and the box with the options on the right side is nowhere to be seen.

When I add another subwindow with the RSI and I click only the M1 button, the RSI that is together with two other indies appears without problem.

I don't know what causes this, maybe it's the MTF thing.

I do not really need that, I never use MTF, maybe a version without MTF would work better ?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Wulong10:
I have a little problem with the RSI.

I mostly use 3 indicators in one subwindow in the M1 timeframe.

When I add the RSI to a subwindow, there is only a flat line and the box with the options on the right side is nowhere to be seen.

When I add another subwindow with the RSI and I click only the M1 button, the RSI that is together with two other indies appears without problem.

I don't know what causes this, maybe it's the MTF thing.

I do not really need that, I never use MTF, maybe a version without MTF would work better ?

Set the Indicator unique ID to unique value for each instance - then each will have its own set of buttons

tampa
tampa  

RSI candles

rsi_candles.mq4

Files:
tampa
tampa  

Unsmoothed RSI

unsmoothed_rsi.mq4

myname
myname  
tampa:
Unsmoothed RSI unsmoothed_rsi.mq4

The name is misleading

It is using sma smoothing (similar to Cuttler rsi)

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
nbtrading:
The name is misleading It is using sma smoothing (similar to Cuttler rsi)

They are similar but they are not the same

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Smoothed adaptive RSI using standard deviations for adapting : smoothed_rsi_stdev_adaptive.ex4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Ehlers smoothed rsi made easier to use : ehlers_smoothed_rsi.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

It is less known that Ehlers smoothed RSI uses 3 period TMA for smoothing. Here is a version with different way of smoothing and which allows different smoothing periods : smoothed_rsi.ex4

Files:
Chrisstoff
Chrisstoff  
mladen:
chrisstoff Here is a version that smooths the result using super smoother. To turn the smoothing of, set the smooth period to <= 1. Default smoothing is a very mild period 5 (with very low lag - see the comparion on the example picture)

Mladen,

I am still using this great indicator of CCI of RSI - Super Smoothed, many thanks again for creating this.

Would it be possible for you to create a double CCI of RSI super smoothed indicator, something like Woodies CCI?