Everything about RSI - page 78

RSI prognoz (attempts to predict RSI value) rsi_prognoz.mq4

Files:

Rsi With arows

Hello guys.

I have an idea but i am not a mql coder and i need some help ​. I want a Rsi indicator who gives me alerts with the name of the pair when the price touch the overbrought or oversold area. The indie put an arrow on that candle who touches the lines. Can someone do this?

It will be great if will have an email alert to. Thank You!

olixman:
Hello guys.

I have an idea but i am not a mql coder and i need some help ​. I want a Rsi indicator who gives me alerts with the name of the pair when the price touch the overbrought or oversold area. The indie put an arrow on that candle who touches the lines. Can someone do this?

It will be great if will have an email alert to. Thank You!

Hello Olixman, think this one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page501 may be what your looking for.

Thanks but it's not what i am searching

olixman:
Thanks but it's not what i am searching

olixman

RSI will almost never "touch" some OB/OS values (the nature of rsi is not to have some round values).

I know that you are looking for rebounds from some levels, but even that, when you take a look at the zigzaging values of RSI should be used with extreme care. If you are looking for that type better use some smoother momentum type indicators : RSX, velocity, ... Otherwise you are going to have a lot of problems with the direction of rsi

Best quote I found about RSI "The RSI is best used as a valuable complement to other stock-picking tools."

Rsi + ma

Hi Coding expert friends,

Please help.

I want to combine RSI and MA (like as the picture). First I put RSI, then I drop MA on the RSI indicator. SO the MA based on RSI.

In the picture, RSI 20, The MA is SMA50 based on the RSI20. I want this two indi become ONE.

Thanks,

anton

Files:
rsi__ma.png  31 kb

anton1:
Hi Coding expert friends,

Please help.

I want to combine RSI and MA (like as the picture). First I put RSI, then I drop MA on the RSI indicator. SO the MA based on RSI.

In the picture, RSI 20, The MA is SMA50 based on the RSI20. I want this two indi become ONE.

Thanks,

anton

Anton

Try the attached indicator coded by Mladen

Almost same even more than you described in your post!

Hi secretcode,

Thanks for your help.

And Thanks to mladen too.

Regards,

anton

secretcode:
Anton

Try the attached indicator coded by Mladen

Almost same even more than you described in your post!

Moving average changing colors depending on rsi levels ma_rsi.mq4

Files:
ma_rsi.gif  29 kb
ma_rsi.mq4  3 kb
Reason: