Self adjusting RSI by Alexander Gettinger

self_adjusting_rsi.mq4

fxbs:
rsi chart bars.mq4

RSI_x2_mtf.mq4

RSI_MA_Signal.mq4 (sgmar, ShadowWz)https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173704

RSI_DPO_v1.mq4

Hi all.

I use the RSI Chart bars indicator in this post. The bars turn colors above a set threshold ( I use 50%). The problem I am having is that all the bars are solid and the same color above/below 50%. I need the bars to show hollow or filled so I know which direction they are going but still the same color (green for above 50%, red below 50%). An example would be that if RSI is above 50%, up bars are hollow but green, down bars are filled solid but green and so on.

Thanks for any help

Files:

dnkhoward2:
Hi all.

I use the RSI Chart bars indicator in this post. The bars turn colors above a set threshold ( I use 50%). The problem I am having is that all the bars are solid and the same color above/below 50%. I need the bars to show hollow or filled so I know which direction they are going but still the same color (green for above 50%, red below 50%). An example would be that if RSI is above 50%, up bars are hollow but green, down bars are filled solid but green and so on.

Thanks for any help

dnkhoward2

It can not be done using metatrader 4

Only metarader 5 has a DRAW_CANDLE style that could be used for such drawing that you need

OK mladen. Thank you for your response.

macd&rsi:
Hi guys !

I am wonder could anyone please write an indicator which uses default MT4 RSI and nice HULL MOVING AVERAGE ?

can we have hull moving average on RSI ?( as a normal moving averages on rsi in mt4 ) and with MTF choice and alert arrows & periods of rsi and H.moving averages ?

without any any repaint and recalculation .

thanks .

macd&rsi

It can be made to be non-repainting. But in multi time frame mode it would work as any normal multi time frame indicator

mladen:
macd&rsi It can be made to be non-repainting. But in multi time frame mode it would work as any normal multi time frame indicator

yes , of course , until closing the related candle the indicator has changing .

I mean , after closing candle in any time frame, the parameter of indicator does not have any changes like macd , rsi , momentum default .

and thank you mladen .

Hi guys !

I wonder could anyone please write an indicator which uses default MT4 RSI and nice HULL MOVING AVERAGE ?

can we have hull moving average on RSI ?( as a normal moving averages on rsi in mt4 ) and with MTF choice and alert arrows & periods of rsi and H.moving averages ?

without any any repaint and recalculation .

thanks .

Files:
cadjpydaily.png  60 kb

macd&rsi:
yes , of course , until closing the related candle the indicator has changing .

I mean , after closing candle in any time frame, the parameter of indicator does not have any changes like macd , rsi , momentum default .

and thank you mladen .

macd&rsi

Here is an rsi (multi time frame version already) with hull moving average used for signal line : rsi__hull.mq4

Files:
rsi__hull.mq4  6 kb

mladen:
macd&rsi Here is an rsi (multi time frame version already) with hull moving average used for signal line : rsi__hull.mq4

Can the rsi be replaced with the rsx, please?

morro:
Can the rsi be replaced with the rsx, please?

Morro, replaced the rsi with rsx.

Files:
rsx__hull.mq4  7 kb
rsx_hull.png  59 kb
Reason: