Everything about RSI - page 121

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

so much thanks for adding all rsi types and all display options,if possible manage time for some more ma methods plz.

one question regarding stepma,when stepma of rsi is possible to made why stepma of stoch and cci can not be made (by ignoring stoch signaling line/second line). just i am curious to know.

regards

mntiwana

Will check what can be done and will get back on this post with the conclusions

Would any friend like to make the below indicator

''MTF RSI level indicator on chart'' 

(to be used  for Support & Resistant line)

Thank you

mladen:

And here is the version with those 7 display types too

Mladen
I think Arrow On First Bar doesn't work, please if it is so, I would appreciate if you may fix it

talaate:
Mladen
I think Arrow On First Bar doesn't work, please if it is so, I would appreciate if you may fix it

Talaat E

Here is a version that corrects that

mladen:

Talaat E

Thanks Mladen;

May I ask about the parameter of sensitivity factor in setting, what exactly the function of this parameter and how it affects in the calculation. Please just qualitative description 

Regards 

talaate:

Thanks Mladen;

May I ask about the parameter of sensitivity factor in setting, what exactly the function of this parameter and how it affects in the calculation. Please just qualitative description 

Regards 

That is a parameter that is applied to step size (to make the step ma more or less sensitive to price changes)

mladen:
As far as I see that is simply a smoothed rsi. You already have a much better than smoothed by ma rsi : use the multi symbol RSX
Thanks Boss

mladen:
That is a parameter that is applied to step size (to make the step ma more or less sensitive to price changes)

Many Thanks Mladen.

In fact that was my thought, and I wanted to be sure.

Regards

mladen:

Talaat E

Dear Mladen
Would you please make it histogram 

stepma of rsi adaptive ema 2.8.ex4

Thanks

talaate:

Dear Mladen
Would you please make it histogram 

stepma of rsi adaptive ema 2.8.ex4